Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Packers Seahawks kick it off!

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Mike Vandermause ‏@MikeVandermause 2m
    #Packers' schedule starting to take shape. 9/4 (Thur) at Seattle; 9/14 NY Jets; 9/21 at Detroit; 9/28 Chicago; 10/2 (Thur) Minnesota.

Mike Vandermause ‏@MikeVandermause 2m
    More on #Packers 2014 schedule: 10/19 Carolina; 11/2 Bye; 11/9 Chicago; 11/16 Philadelphia; 11/30 New England; 12/8 (Mon) Atl; 12/28 Det

Mike Vandermause ‏@MikeVandermause 47s
    9/28 game against Bears is at Chicago. 11/9 Bears game at Lambeau.
    A solid spot for a bye week this season.

RE: Opening in Seattle.

Great ! Let's see what we have.

GO PACK GO !
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by Carolina_Packer View Post
    3) Injuries...are you saying any other DC would be able to get more out of the healthy talent that was on the field last year? At some point, Wist, our guys have to beat their guys one on one. Our guys have to chase their guys and tackle them. Our guys have to diagnose plays, and take better pursuit angles, and show more resolve. It's not just about some nickel package that you don't care for. There are more talented players out there who could run the 2-4-5. Again, regardless of alignment to start a play; feel free to show some toughness, beat the man across from you and make a play.

If we are remain relatively healthy this year, with the talent that is getting back on the field, be it from injury (Hayward, Matthews, etc.) or guys who will take steps forward in development (Datone Jones, Michah Hyde, etc.), plus the addition of Peppers, plus whoever we draft on D, I think you will see more talent show out, and more cohesiveness. If the product on the field looks better, does that mean Capers is a better coach, or that he has better weapons to utilize? If those players CAN run the alignments he likes to run, then I think the answer will be it's about the talent.
    Yes I agree.

We need to stay healthier and tackle aggressively.

I hope for much improved aggressive play.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 27m
    Schneider & Ireland are buddies RT @alexmarvez: My @FOXSports1 exclusive: @Seahawks hire Jeff Ireland as pre-draft consultant.

And the Good Ship Seahawk is now taking on water.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Chad Morton, let go from the Packers coaching staff at the end of last season, just got hired by the Seahawks.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...l-teams-coach/

We can only hope he gives the hawks all the Packers ST secrets!
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...