Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Finley getting 57th opinion on his neck today

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead Craig View Post
    Yes, JF has stated he is willing to look at other teams, but his preference is retiring as a Packer. It's a business and he knows it is. The Packers can cut bait with him at any time and he knows it so he is keeping his options open as he wants to play again.

PFT article supporting this: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...lling-seattle/

This is extremely common when a player hits FA, they always say they want to stay with their former team in order to get more offers on the table and thus get the best contract. To be shocked that a player does this is being obtuse to the realities of the NFL.

You haven't shown any evidence that MM is being "overly emotional" about Finley. His statement that was referenced above shows nothing remotely over the top.

I personally don't think Finley is coming back given the injury. I would be surprised if he does end up getting cleared given what has been reported.
    Then you and I are on the same page.

mraynrand as usual wants to be contentious with his bullshit style of raisin HELL here.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Yes, JF has stated he is willing to look at other teams, but his preference is retiring as a Packer. It's a business and he knows it is. The Packers can cut bait with him at any time and he knows it so he is keeping his options open as he wants to play again.

PFT article supporting this: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...lling-seattle/

This is extremely common when a player hits FA, they always say they want to stay with their former team in order to get more offers on the table and thus get the best contract. To be shocked that a player does this is being obtuse to the realities of the NFL.
    “I mean there’s a couple of teams I would love and would be on the first flight out to play with but like I said the Packers are going to come at me with something and I’m going to go to them first and see what they’ve got and if it’s not [**] I would love to be on the first flight out to good old Seattle,”

**no numbers, but assuming he means "enough"

Finley wants to be well paid. No shocker there. I hope he passes his physical eventually and the Packers can get him for a reasonable contract. If not, I really hope he goes to the AFC.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    Be specific "Troubled Child".

What exact personal information did I post here on this thread?

You cannot go there because your obsessions slime you.

Your always "the LOSER". So ....best to simply waddle away mraynrand.
    I'm sorry, is there a football topic in here anywhere? Seems like a personal attack. I think you are up to at least five today.

Personal info: Stop posting pictures of me and my posse.

"Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    nice edit. Stay classy, San Diego.
    No ASSHOLE you made the edit. Your really weak mraynrand.... not worthy. Very difficult to take seriously. You've been informed of that plenty of times by others.

I stick to the TRUTH...and you. Your over the top too obvious. Sadly.

It's time for you to take a wee rest "t" iger.

bye bye...your boring me.

Don't act insane...Your on IGNORE.

Read that...GOOD !
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?

No ASSHOLE you made the edit. Your really weak mraynrand.... not worthy. Very difficult to take seriously. You've been informed of that plenty of times by others.

I stick to the TRUTH...and you. Your over the top too obvious. Sadly.

It's time for you to take a wee rest "t" iger.

bye bye...your boring me.

Don't act insane...Your on IGNORE.

Read that...GOOD !
    I just quote your posts. Are you saying I'm in control of your posts? Hardly. Still, you are up to six insults in one day. Didn't your mother teach you to play nice? Stay Classy, San Diego!

P.S. Still waiting for some contract demand proof about Finley.

I'm sorry, is there a football topic in here anywhere? Seems like a personal attack. I think you are up to at least five today.

Personal info: Stop posting pictures of me and my posse.

Ohh this and just what a sicko hypocrite you are.

As if you never insult...personally attack here.

How's it feel "dumpling".

Your pathetic. Get to your therapist...fast. Your batteries have run low.

I just quote your posts. Are you saying I'm in control of your posts? Hardly. Still, you are up to six insults in one day. Didn't your mother teach you to play nice? Stay Classy, San Diego!

P.S. Still waiting for some contract demand proof about Finley.
    S....ure.

I know how to help you.

Your on IGNORE mraynrand.

To post me now is idiotic.

Ohh this and just what a sicko hypocrite you are.

As if you never insult...personally attack here.

How's it feel "dumpling".

Your pathetic. Get to your therapist...fast. Your batteries have run low.
    I thought I was on 'ignore'

FYI - there was no link to Finley contract demands in that post.

Fuck off
    Jesus loves you.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Source on this?

Similar injury is not the same injury. Few players have returned from Collins injury. Many more have returned from Finley's injury. However, its not a lock every team Doc will clear him.

So his interest in other teams COULD be an indication that he wants to leave, or it might be an indication he MAY HAVE TO leave, in order to continue playing. Plus, either way it never hurts to have more than one suitor.
    Yes.

A lot must change as it is now for him to ever play TE as a Packer again.

It's my view with many in Packer Nation that his career as a Packer TE is over.

That's my stance on this as I view it today.

Before he's medically cleared to speculate anything but the likelihood of that (a medical Doctor's clearance to return to the NFL as a player) is to think too far ahead as I see that.

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    Then you and I are on the same page.

mraynrand as usual wants to be contentious with his bullshit style of raisin HELL here.
    The only agreement we have is that we don't believe that Finley will be here next season. I still disagree about your other comments on MM and Finley.
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

The only agreement we have is that we don't believe that Finley will be here next season. I still disagree about your other comments on MM and Finley.
    Disagreeing is OK Cheesehead Craig. I expect that from you. It's been my clear perception that we're not on the same page in terms of Packer focus and direction. The basis of my complaints:

I expect a lot from the Packer leadership.

Your disagreement isn't insulting or gone to where "the Problem Child" is so challenged to avoid. You don't post to trash as this other member does with such enjoyment. Your not sadistic to other members.

That BS never works with me. All that gets is double time from me or total disregard and disrespect. I make it a promise to myself tt wade right in or best ...ignore trouble and fix that fast.

On point....

I 've never understood "all the positive rage" and JerMichael Finley. How well has he produced?

JerMichael Finley has been overpaid as I've seen it for "only 20 TD's" in six (6) seasons.

He's been available for 70 games and started 48. He's had 223 receptions for 2785 yards and 12.5 Yards/Catch. He's been a continuing concern and a project to act sensible. His maturity issues have been obvious.

Now add the latest injury and prognosis for worse. Add his impetuous nature and given the non medical clearance to play again. Add contradictory reports of remaining a Green Bay Packer.

I rest my case on why are we coveting his future service.

Your disagreement isn't insulting or gone to where "the Problem Child" is so challenged to avoid. You don't post to trash as this other member does with such enjoyment. Your not sadistic to other members.

That BS never works with me. All that gets is double time from me or total disregard and disrespect. I make it a promise to myself tt wade right in or best ...ignore trouble and fix that fast.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Damn, do I have two bullets left in the chamber?

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    If you have any left over, you know what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    If not, call Aaron Hernandez...I hear he is willing to do contract work now that the Patriots have waived him.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

If you have any left over, you know what to do.

Damn, is that Wes slammin it down?

That takes me back.

I never imagined a bigger ASSHOLE could exist such as you. (mraynrand)

How soon they forget.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Campbell View Post
    How soon they forget.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Source on this?

Similar injury is not the same injury. Few players have returned from Collins injury. Many more have returned from Finley's injury. However, its not a lock every team Doc will clear him.

So his interest in other teams COULD be an indication that he wants to leave, or it might be an indication he MAY HAVE TO leave, in order to continue playing. Plus, either way it never hurts to have more than one suitor.
    i thought we settled this?

they ARE the exact same injury. the procedures to fix the injury is different. collins got the old tried and true method while finely got some new age voodoo where they pretty much threw some spices and herbs at it and danced around in a circle and declared him healed