Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Finley getting 57th opinion on his neck today

Dammit! I can never keep it straight!

http://packerrats.com/showthread.php...l=1#post775312

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Partial redemption for Cub Reporter Hot Tub Chmura, Rob Demovsky confirms the same vertebrae involved with Collins AND Finley. McCarthy much more optimistic about Finley, obviously.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/po...m-neck-surgery

Bonus news, Jolly likely to be cleared to play this year.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Dammit! I can never keep it straight!

http://packerrats.com/showthread.php...l=1#post775312
    However, though it involves the same vertebrae, it may not be the same injury. Finley is still getting sniffs from teams, so there must be some hope the whatever sidelined Collins is not happening with Finley.

Yet.

3irty1 remembers it was stenosis that was the key factor for Collins being unable to return.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

However, though it involves the same vertebrae, it may not be the same injury. Finley is still getting sniffs from teams, so there must be some hope the whatever sidelined Collins is not happening with Finley.

Yet.

3irty1 remembers it was stenosis that was the key factor for Collins being unable to return.
    we've been over that too. everything that collins his agent and his doctor said was that he did not have stenosis

as for teams still sniffing around him. you'll noticed that teams that have brought him in for a look haven't continued to sniff him

i think m3 saying over and over again that he wants finley back is just a clever way to get minnesota to sign his broken ass to a long term deal

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    we've been over that too. everything that collins his agent and his doctor said was that he did not have stenosis

as for teams still sniffing around him. you'll noticed that teams that have brought him in for a look haven't continued to sniff him

i think m3 saying over and over again that he wants finley back is just a clever way to get minnesota to sign his broken ass to a long term deal
    No, I think the initial report of no stenosis was from his agent. It turned out later that his outcome after surgery involved some complications, including stenosis which meant that even teams who had cleared others with the same fusion would not let him come back.

Given my track record here, I would not take my word for this, but I am, let's say optimistic, that this was the case.

I do know stenosis can develop after the surgery and after the injury even if the canal was normal prior.

No, I think the initial report of no stenosis was from his agent. It turned out later that his outcome after surgery involved some complications, including stenosis which meant that even teams who had cleared others with the same fusion would not let him come back.

Given my track record here, I would not take my word for this, but I am, let's say optimistic, that this was the case.

I do know stenosis can develop after the surgery and after the injury even if the canal was normal prior.
    i do know that when we discussed this a month or two ago i looked it up and nowhere on the net could i find where nick had stenosis

now even if the team does somehow clear him. finley has said that he will only be signing for the same kind of money that he was getting before the injury

BUT HE WAS FUCKING WORTH THE MONEY HE WAS GETTING BEFORE THE INJURY. not even close

before the injury, he was worth about half of what he was making, and i wouldn't pay a 100% healthy finley much more then that

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus

BUT HE WAS FUCKING WORTH THE MONEY HE WAS GETTING BEFORE THE INJURY. not even close
    We could had 4 Scott Wellses for the price of that worthless fucker!
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

now even if the team does somehow clear him. finley has said that he will only be signing for the same kind of money that he was getting before the injury
    This I do not remember. Was he talking about his insurance plan or something?

This I do not remember. Was he talking about his insurance plan or something?
    damnit, i read this or heard it in just the last couple of days, but i can't find it again for the life of me

i'm about 75% sure though that i actually read/heard it, and that its not just something that my brain made up out of the blue and has tried to convince me is real

If only we had someplace centralized where we could write this stuff down, and save it, so we don't forget it ...

i think i might have found where i read it, it was right under my nose

from this thread. you actually quoted the post in the post that i called you out on. go figure

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    A) Jermichael Finley has shown more interest in the Seattle Seahawk and New York GIANTS organizations than a return to Green Bay where he has said a return means he want the same money he got pre-injury.
    so maybe it wasn't the most reputable source. it still counts as me remembering reading it somewhere

reds memory-1
    reds imagination-378

http://espn.go.com/blog/green-bay-pa...r-still-intact

Jermichael Finley's locker still intact

May 17 ...8:00 AM ET

By Rob Demovsky | ESPN.com

Comment woodbuck27:

Johnny Jolly's and Ryan Pickett's...NOT ! That and the DL concerns me.

JerMichael Finley and back and too much money (to make that A REALITY) and his performance and our status at the TE position Vs the DL.

If I could as a Packer fan have Johnny Jolly back Vs JerMichael Finley back . That would be an easy decision as to which former Packers I'd most prefer.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

The locker thing could be as simple as... Jolly and Pickett cleaned out their lockers at the end of the year, and Fin didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by smuggler View Post
    The locker thing could be as simple as... Jolly and Pickett cleaned out their lockers at the end of the year, and Fin didn't.
    Or it could mean that TT knows that it is in the best interest of Jolly and Pickett to retire, as Packers, and he has prepared their lockers to be shipped to them as an honor from the team. We'll know more if TT travel to their homes and has dinner there without saying a word.

"Honey, I have terrible news"

"What! What happened?!"

"You know how we have been taking about what to do when I was done playing football?"

"Yes"

"My locker just arrived at the front door."

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Jeff View Post
    Or it could mean that TT knows that it is in the best interest of Jolly and Pickett to retire, as Packers, and he has prepared their lockers to be shipped to them as an honor from the team. We'll know more if TT travel to their homes and has dinner there without saying a word.
    Wonder how much that costs? I'm sure there's a difference in 2 day vs standard, but still that's a solid chunk of change.
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead Craig View Post
    Wonder how much that costs? I'm sure there's a difference in 2 day vs standard, but still that's a solid chunk of change.
    They might get a volume discount by sending Jolly's , Pickett's and Favre"s at the same time.

"Honey, I have terrible news"

"What! What happened?!"

"You know how we have been taking about what to do when I was done playing football?"

"Yes"

"My locker just arrived at the front door."

Ohh Yeaaaa !

PACKERS !
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?

Quote Originally Posted by Just Jeff View Post
    They might get a volume discount by sending Jolly's , Pickett's and Favre"s at the same time.
    " I don't want no damn locker. I want the ball." Brett Favre

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead Craig View Post
    Second day Locker Delivery is free with Amazon Prime.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck