The draft is relatively deep--although I don't think there's anybody I'd take in the top 20. I'd say overall it's a pretty average group with no sure thing.

My Top 10 QBs:

1) Derek Carr - When I look at this year's QBs, Carr is the only one that looks like an elite QB. I realize that he lacks poise at times and David Carr was a bust (in a tough situation as the #1 pick for an expansion team who lost his confidence getting sacked 70 times/year), but he has the best arm in the draft with good mobility. Reminds me of Jay Cutler.
2) Johnny Manziel - Boom or bust. Intriguing, but some of what he got away with in college won't work in the NFL. Reminds me of Jeff Garcia (which is pretty good).
3) Blake Bortles - I'm not a big fan. I think he's more of a second round talent. I like his size, mobility, and poise, but I don't see his arm strength/accuracy being anything more than solid.
4) Teddy Bridgewater - Smart, accurate, and poised. Average arm strength and his Pro Day was startling.
5) Zach Mettenberger - Big arm. Not much else. More accurate than Savage.
6) Tom Savage - Big arm. Took a beating and bounced back. Not very accurate.
7) Jimmy Garoppolo - Quick release, solid arm, solid mobility. Lacks poise. Reminds me a bit of Christian Ponder.
8) Aaron Murray - Has everything you want except size.
9) A.J. McCarron - Product of Alabama. After overrating Colt McCoy, I can't do the same with McCarron.
10) David Fales - Reminds me a bit of Matt Flynn. I don't like him that much because he lacks elite size, arm strength, and mobility--but he's accurate and smart.

Some late round and priority FA guys that I like are: Bryn Renner, Garrett Gilbert, Casey Pachall (lots of baggage though), and Brock Jensen. Brendon Kay is another guy that has intriguing potential, but needs to be developed. I think Logan Thomas may get drafted ahead of Fales, but for his potential as a future TE as much as his QB potential. He's terribly inaccurate, but he's 6'6" 248, runs 4.61 40, and had a 35 1/2" vertical.