Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Draft: QBs

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    ^^^ Losing in Cleveland is an art form
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    ^^^ Losing in Cleveland is an art form
    Apparently so is this, which the city of Saskatoon paid for

Life imitates art is the only thing I can say.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    Carr at the top of the heap! That's a pretty bold prediction. Where did you see anything that led you to predict that? I haven't seen anything from the sources you mention that puts him ahead of any of the three next guys on your list.

In other news, Jerry Jones seems to have done his annual draft board leak, and Manziel is in the top spot. If he drops (as some expect) will the Cowboys jump up to grab him?
    It's as much as not liking the other guys as anything. I think Carr is a late first round talent. Good arm and mobility, but his poise is concerning. Manziel is exciting, and I may regret not having him at the top. However, I lean more towards boom than bust with him. I like Bridgewater's poise, mechanics, leadership. I like Bortles's poise and mobility for a big guy. However, I don't think they have first round arm talent. There have been a few people that agree with me, but not many.
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I agree with you about Carr Harv, just not about sharper.....