I really don't know what to expect (hope for) from this guy. Seeing what the Packers do with him will be interesting. A few relevant considerations:

- Entering his 5th year already, but
- Just turned 25 years old in March
- Hasn't played in a game since Nov. 4, 2012.
- In 2010 looked to be unseating Colledge at LG until an injury ended his preseason. Started at RT from game 5 on.
- In 2011 missed games 4, 5 15 and 16.
- In 2012 started rather poorly, seemed to be getting it together until his season ended in game 9.
- Hasn't played since.

The team has played 60 regular season games since he became a starter in 2010. He has been available for only 33 of those games.

Let's assume he plays well in 2014, again misses 3 or 4 games during the season, but is still playing at the end of the season (you know, starts in the Super Bowl!) How much is he worth? What kind of a contract do you offer a 26 year old with 5 years longevity, all as a decent starter but who can not be counted on for the entire season?

If Sherrod appears physically recovered, seems to be a capable starter but maybe not as good as Bulaga, do you try to keep him and let Bulaga leave?

Personally, I hope TT finds an OT gem in the draft so they can let Bulaga leave in FA. I just don't think I will have confidence in his availability. Having Matthews is enough.