Thread: Official Carl Bradford Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Bradford was a 4th round selection who was projected to go as high as round 2. Round 4 was the lowest projection. Of course, that means diddly squat, but he was pretty well-liked. I'd like to see him get a shot inside immediately. We have enough OLB candidates with Clay, Perry, Peppers, Neal, Mulumba, Palmer. On the other hand, I wouldn't be shocked if Lattimore challenged for Jones's ILB spot. He was pretty solid last year and he could be a lot better with more playing experience. Next to Adams, this is my favorite pick. This guy is a baller. Wist's type of player. Not sure why he doesn't like that pick. Athletic, hard-nosed, all out effort. This guy has to be given a shot at ILB. I hope they don't wait too long to make the move. He's not quite athletic, but the dude reminds me a bit of Junior Seau.
    Last edited by HarveyWallbangers; 05-12-2014 at 01:53 AM.
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers View Post
    Bradford was a 4th round selection who was projected to go as high as round 2. Round 4 was the lowest projection. Of course, that means diddly squat, but he was pretty well-liked. I'd like to see him get a shot inside immediately. We have enough OLB candidates with Clay, Perry, Peppers, Neal, Mulumba, Palmer. On the other hand, I wouldn't be shocked if Lattimore challenged for Jones's ILB spot. He was pretty solid last year and he could be a lot better with more playing experience. Next to Adams, this is my favorite pick. This guy is a baller. Wist's type of player. Not sure why he doesn't like that pick. Athletic, hard-nosed, all out effort. This guy has to be given a shot at ILB. I hope they don't wait too long to make the move. He's not quite athletic, but the dude reminds me a bit of Junior Seau.
    After the pick of Bradford and some immediate research, I really liked this pick, and assumed he'd get a shot at ILB. Comments from McCarthy seem to indicate that he'll play OLB, which puzzles me. As Harvey said, I think we have enough OLB players that Bradford is just going to get lost in the shuffle.

James Harrison came in at 6', 250. It's not unheard of, but maybe less common.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers View Post
    Moving Rookie LB Carl Bradford for a solid inside and LBer would threaten the Hawk / Jones LOVE fest.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau