The cross training on this roster right now makes it easier to keep your best 53. With Peppers and Neal as DE/LB hybrids I think you can get away with just 5 DL until Worthy comes off the pup. Hyde as a CB/S hybrid makes the secondary battle more interesting because it could be Goodson vs Banjo vs the field for just 1 spot in the secondary. The two best battles in camp are the 5th WR and the 6th OLB.

My current favorite for 5th WR is Dorsey. He seems to be on every special teams unit and I personally find him more intriguing than the others because he's so unmeasured. His terrible college situation masked whatever talent he's got which makes him more interesting to me than the guys with clear flaws as athletes or guys who are super raw. My current favorite for 6th OLB is Mulumba. He's only been playing football for 7 years so I can only imagine the big step he took last year isn't his first or last. Elliott seems like a practice squad guy. Good player but lacks the upside of Mulumba or Hubbard. Hubbard is probably one of our better OLB's in coverage so I hope he shows enough instincts and versatility to get reps at ILB. That would be exciting. I don't see him being able to outperform Mulumba as a pass rusher.