Quote Originally Posted by vince View Post
I'd feel a lot better about the o-line with Barclay in there. Doesn't take much in this league to go from deep roster to shallow. That could be a place where we see a newcomer or two filling those 9th and 10th practice squad spots.

Also, I read some speculation that Perry may be on the trading block. Probably wouldn't get much value for him but that could make some sense... Palmer is serviceable at the bottom of the roster and is still seeing reps on 1st team ST's. I'd shudder to see Perry on special teams. He seems to have an attitude like he thinks he's above that. And with Matthews' and Neal's injury history and Peppers' age he could be a key contributor through the season.

Give Hubbard a year to bulk up that big frame with Elliott and another draft... I could see Perry's days numbered but it seems to me that should be a year away yet.

Vince, I'm curious as to where you heard or read about Perry's bad attitude. I've seen this mentioned before, but I've seen no real proof that he's got a bad attitude. In fact, Clay Matthews came out a couple months ago, I think, and said Perry shouldn't have been playing at the end of the last season with the injury he had, but that the dude gutted it out.

I wonder if Perry is getting a bad rap.