DE Daniels Jones Thornton
    EL Peppers Neal Perry
    OLB Matthews Mulumba Elliott
    ILB Hawk Jones Lattimore Barrington
    CB Williams Shields Hayward House Bush
    S Burnett Hyde Dix Richardson Banjo
    ST Goode Crosby Masthay

Bostick to Temp IR
    Banjo, Elliott, Mulumba, Stoneburner, Tolzien are last roster spots.
    Maybe R. Neal makes the team but he'd probably pass through to PS at this point.
    Bradford doesn't have the length so he has an uphill battle doing much against legit NFL tackles. A lot of people project him inside but I don't see enough raw potential there to hold a roster spot just to see if he might become serviceable down the road. TT doesn't give up on too many of his picks quickly though.
    I agree that they will probably keep Tolzien because Rettig doesn't seem to have an NFL arm or accuracy which are pretty tough to develop.
    That roster spot will likely never see the field so I'd prefer to hang on to Bradford or Palmer for ST (or Bostick if/when he gets healthy) but you never know when Rodgers may go down for a stretch. Rettig's ceiling looks like Matt Flynn but at least Flynn's a gamer. Rettig barely got in to kneel on it last game so my guess is they've seen enough.

Quote Originally Posted by vince View Post
    QB Rodgers Flynn Tolzien
    RB Lacy Starks Harris Kuhn
    WR Nelson Cobb Boykin Adams Janis
    TE Rodgers Quarless Taylor Stoneburner
    OT Bulaga Bakh Sherrod
    C Tretter Linsley
    OG Sitton Lang Taylor
    NT Raji Boyd, Pennel
    EL Peppers Neal Perry
    ST Goode Crosby Masthay

Bostick to Temp IR
    Maybe R. Neal makes the team but he'd probably pass through to PS at this point.
    Bradford doesn't have the length so he has an uphill battle doing much against legit NFL tackles. A lot of people project him inside but I don't see enough raw potential there to hold a roster spot just to see if he might become serviceable down the road. TT doesn't give up on too many of his picks quickly though.
    I agree that they will probably keep Tolzien because Rettig doesn't seem to have an NFL arm or accuracy which are pretty tough to develop.
    That roster spot will likely never see the field so I'd prefer to hang on to Bradford or Palmer for ST (or Bostick if/when he gets healthy) but you never know when Rodgers may go down for a stretch. Rettig's ceiling looks like Matt Flynn but at least Flynn's a gamer. Rettig barely got in to kneel on it last game so my guess is they've seen enough.
    Of the ones I've seen, this one comes the closest to what I'd pick. I'd also try hard to find a way to retain Adrian Howard - practice squad if possible, if not maybe cut Banjo.

I think I'd keep Bradford over Lattimore unless he plays his way off the team on Friday.

QB Rodgers Flynn Tolzien
    OT Bulaga Bakh Sherrod
    C Tretter Linsley
    OG Sitton Lang Taylor
    NT Raji Boyd, Pennel
    EL Peppers Neal Perry
    ST Goode Crosby Masthay

Bostick to Temp IR

Nice 53, I agree with it 100%.

QB Rodgers Flynn Tolzien
    OT Bulaga Bakh Sherrod
    C Tretter Linsley
    OG Sitton Lang Taylor
    NT Raji Boyd, Pennel
    EL Peppers Neal Perry
    ST Goode Crosby Masthay

Bostick to Temp IR
    Yeah, I think this is right, give or take 1-2 people (i.e., they go with 2 QB's, or swap Perillo for Stoneburner), but I think this is what it will look like. If Harris can hang onto the football he's got a spot locked up.

My guess for the PS 10: Rolle, Goodson, Bradford, Thomas, Dorsey, White, Vujnovich, Fullington, A.Adams, and Luther Robinson.

Senior Rat HOFer Carolina_Packer's Avatar
    Would it be a bit of a fail on both the players (mostly) part and the team's part if Bradford didn't make the roster as a 4th rounder? Don't get me wrong, TT is not going to pull a Sherman and keep a guy on the roster just because he was drafted high (B.J. Sander, oy!), but there has to be a bit disappointment in evaluation when it turns out that you "over drafted" a player, with the possibility of keeping him to prove a point when someone else might have clearly beaten him out.
    "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." -Daniel Patrick Moynihan