Being a stat nerd, I found some of my research on the Packers draft picks and top UDFAs since Ted Thompson took over interesting. It's also interesting to compare the measurables against this year's draft class.

QB
Not much here. Ingle Martin was the best all around athlete the Packers drafted at QB. Aaron Rodgers was next. B.J. Coleman was the worst. They were all relatively similar.

RB
UDFA Rajion Neal surpasses Brandon Jackson as the best all around athlete at RB.

WR
The best all around athlete the Packers drafted at WR is Terrence Murphy (what a shame his career was cut short). Jeff Janis and Charles Johnson are the next best. Davante Adams is better than average and on par with Greg Jennings. Jared Abbrederis is in the middle of the pack. His speed numbers are good. His explosiveness is poor.

TE
Colt Lyerla would easily be the best at TE. Richard Rodgers would tie Jermichael Finley (tested poorly at combine but I think did much better at his Pro Day) and Andrew Quarless as the poorest all around athletes--which might be a good omen. Brandon Bostick is the top--unless Lyerla gets signed.

OL
Allen Barbre is the most athletic. J.C. Tretter and Corey Linsley would be the next best. Everybody else is in a similar range.

3-4 DE
Datone Jones is the best all around athlete. Jerel Worthy is the worst.

DT
Josh Boyd and Khyri Thornton tie for the best all around athletes. Mike Daniels didn't test--I believe because of injury.

OLB
Clay Matthews and Brad Jones tied for the best all around athletes. Ricky Elmore was the worst. Adrian Hubbard didn't run the 3 cone, but his other numbers were relatively similar to Nick Perry.

ILB
A.J. Hawk was the best ahtlete. This Jake Doughty cat would be the next best. His highlight reel is pretty impressive. I wouldn't be surprised if he surprised in camp. D.J. Smith was the worst.

CB
Sam Shields is the best all around athlete. (Mike Hawkins didn't do a broad jump. His speed numbers were similar to Shields, but his vertical was much lower.) Patrick Lee is the worst. Demetri Goodson is in the middle and on par with Micah Hyde and Davon House.

S
Morgan Burnett easily leads this group. His numbers were ridiculous. Nick Collins was second. Ha Ha Clinton-Dix is the worst all around athelte in the group.