Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Minnesota to host 2018 Super Bowl

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Did this thing return to it's home planet yet?

"Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    Ya, it should be ready, there's really no reason it wouldn't be. But
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olympic...%28Montreal%29

Not saying, just saying.

The whole process up until now has been so messed up, why would that change?

What does "VLAD 502" mean?

I spent many a good weekend here watching the Expos traveling up to Montreal from Saint John, NB. I loved the baseball atmosphere in this joint. many times I thought watching baseball here:

It just doesn't get much better than this.

Often I stayed at the Hyatt Regency Montreal and to leave the room and go down past super shopping into the Metro and travel to the Olympic Stadium and never take a step out of doors was amazing to me.

When the Expos were moved from Montreal to Washington DC like so many loyal Expo fans that broke my baseball heart. MLB has never been the same even though I followed the rest of Vladimir Guerrero's career.

http://blogs.montrealgazette.com/201...s-blue-monday/

I was there to witness this sad for Expo fans moment. I saw the whole series and when the Expos one the opening game Friday night it was bedlam in the great city of Montreal. It took me and my buds two hours to exit the stadium after the huge win and game was over.

Ohh what a party ensued in Montreal. The Montreal Canadians or Alouettes never sparked such a huge celebration according to many sources this was the greatest night ever in Montreal.

It was pretty wide.

That was just ......... game one.
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 05-21-2014 at 07:43 PM.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau