Thread: Official Non NFC North NFL News 2014 (Unofficial Johnny Manziel)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I am frankly rooting against the guy. His attitude is that of a blowhard. He's got some talent, but to me, not enough to do the crap he does.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    I am frankly rooting against the guy. His attitude is that of a blowhard. He's got some talent, but to me, not enough to do the crap he does.
    He does seem to be a dick.

I'm amazed at how small he is. He's listed at 6' (5-11& 3/4, actually), but he plays smaller than that. Drew Brees is the same size, but Brees was light years better than this kid. Manziel strikes as the kind of player that will smooshed before he can ever learn the NFL game.

Word is that Sam Bradford tore his ACL in the 3rd preseason game...

That's a tough pill for Rams fans and it makes the Seahawks and 49ers jobs much easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    I am rooting for him to succeed because he seems like such the punk. A controversial character we love to hate makes the league more fun, IMO. Stir things up a little bit, get the juices flowing.