Thread: Official Non NFC North NFL News 2014 (Unofficial Johnny Manziel)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
    According to a JSO article, Elliot didn't take things seriously until his senior year in college. Seems like an underachiever to me.

I honestly believe that if Sam had stayed in the closet, he would be on an NFL roster right now. He was SEC DOY and showed plenty of potentials in the pre-season.

A guy like Elliot had 3 sacks in a game against a backup tackle and he made the team. Well, Sam had multiple sacks in the preseason, too.
    Colledge awards and a dollar will get you a cup of coffee. Some guys don't translate well to the NFL, and he seems to be one of them. Do you really think St-Louis and Dallas both cut him despite the fact he could contribute.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Rat Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    Colledge awards and a dollar will get you a cup of coffee. Some guys don't translate well to the NFL, and he seems to be one of them. Do you really think St-Louis and Dallas both cut him despite the fact he could contribute.
    St. Louis supposedly had too many good defensive lineman on their team. Well, they're dead last in the league in sacks with 4. Not saying sacks are everything; Dallas only has 6 and they're 6-1. But the Rams defensive line play has been very fucking inconsistent. They could've used Sam.

As for Dallas, I hope the football gods punish them for releasing Sam.