Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Non NFC North NFL News 2014 (Unofficial Johnny Manziel)

Official Non NFC North NFL News 2014 (Unofficial Johnny Manziel)

The humbling continues apace. You are no Brian Hoyer!

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...antial-margin/
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Brian Hoyer - He's like Matt Cassel out there!
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    The humbling continues apace. You are no Brian Hoyer!

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...antial-margin/
    The Cleveland Browns G.M. Ray Farmer may be P.R. challenged!?
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

This is just a huge joke and blatant show of the double standard. Poor Jonathan Martin gets bullied by his OL and the world is coming to an end. Manziel is pushed around by the vets and the organization and its what he deserves. Tim Tebow can't land a tryout because he is a distraction (despite his winning at every level he ever played at...despite the fact that he is better than 90% of the backup QB's in the league), but Sams is gay and its a national production and they damn near run a reality show through TC because its a PC approved distraction.

Manziel is a scrambling QB who is likely to struggle until he learns the balance like all running QB's. Why does he need to be put in his place any more than Jonathan Martin or Andrew Luck? Why are his distractions bad, but Sams distractions are good for the game.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post

Manziel is a scrambling QB who is likely to struggle until he learns the balance like all running QB's. Why does he need to be put in his place any more than Jonathan Martin or Andrew Luck? Why are his distractions bad, but Sams distractions are good for the game.
    Who is saying Sam's distractions are a good thing? He lasted until the 7th round probably because teams didn't want the distraction. The reality show has been cancelled in response to criticism that doing the show was inconsistent with Sam's claim that he is totally focused on football.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

^^^ you are both hateful to call any Sams activities a distraction. Why must you treat him like a second class citizen?
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

God I hope you were posting that ironically, mraynrand

Quote Originally Posted by smuggler View Post
    God I hope you were posting that ironically, mraynrand
    no, sarcastically.

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    ^^^ you are both hateful to call any Sams activities a distraction. Why must you treat him like a second class citizen?
    i·ro·ny
    ˈīrənē,ˈiərnē/
    noun: irony

the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.

Ya, it coulda been that.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

sarcasm: the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.

Ya, it coulda been that.

The Kinsey report says that about 10% of males are gay. That puts about 10 in our camp and 5 on our roster. Besides TT, who are our homos?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Jeff View Post
    The Kinsey report says that about 10% of males are gay. That puts about 10 in our camp and 5 on our roster. Besides TT, who are our homos?
    I'm a full supporter of hot gals playing with other hot gals....I'll b the first to admit that........
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

that Kinsey report grossly overestimates the numbers. It is actually somewhere between 1-3%. Gay 'behavior' is an other issue.

Then factor in that participation in football is likely to select against gay participation (as opposed to say, ceramics and interior decorating*), and the numbers are likely to be even lower. Conclusion: TT is likely the only gay man in the organization (among players, coaches, player evaluation).

*warning: stereotype alert

I think it is very presumptuous of folks to think Ted is gay just because he never married. My BIL is just a couple of years younger than TT but never married (I doubt he ever will) and he ain't gay.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    ...Tebow...

Some, not all, national guys (radio mostly) have been taking the opposite tack. They think the reality show was a catastrophe waiting to happen in vague but near certain terms.

However, two of these guys have advocated that Tebow should be in Jacksonville and Manziel was the obvious choice for Cleveland and they should let Johnny be Johnny. Some distractions and business bottom line considerations are allowed to intrude on football.

Which begs the question, would the Rams have though better of the show if they were getting a cut?
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

I hear Kiwon's posse cresting over that hill down yonder ...

EDIT: Rand got there first.

Back to topic, Manziel behind Hoyer make sense, especially now. Manziel behind Thigpen is just punishing the team and the fans.

ProFootballTalk: Hoyer looking better than Manziel

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    I hear Kiwon's posse cresting over that hill down yonder ...

EDIT: Rand got there first.
    I do my job.

What's the diff between being gay and homosexual behavior? If you suck dick, you're gay or at least bisexual, right?
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHarrell View Post
    What's the diff between being gay and homosexual behavior? If you suck dick, you're gay or at least bisexual, right?
    I'm not gay and I've never sucked dick, but there are some fraternity era photos with a penis resting on my lower lip. That was a long time ago. Does that answer your question?