Thread: Official Non NFC North NFL News 2014 (Unofficial Johnny Manziel)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Jeff View Post
    The Kinsey report says that about 10% of males are gay. That puts about 10 in our camp and 5 on our roster. Besides TT, who are our homos?
    I hear Kiwon's posse cresting over that hill down yonder ...

EDIT: Rand got there first.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    I hear Kiwon's posse cresting over that hill down yonder ...

EDIT: Rand got there first.
    I do my job.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

What's the diff between being gay and homosexual behavior? If you suck dick, you're gay or at least bisexual, right?
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHarrell View Post
    What's the diff between being gay and homosexual behavior? If you suck dick, you're gay or at least bisexual, right?
    I'm not gay and I've never sucked dick, but there are some fraternity era photos with a penis resting on my lower lip. That was a long time ago. Does that answer your question?

I'm not gay and I've never sucked dick, but there are some fraternity era photos with a penis resting on my lower lip. That was a long time ago. Does that answer your question?
    Wow. That is a brave confession, even on the internet, for a heterosexual guy to make.

So how about ol' Steny Hoyer? How does a politician get to be a QB for the Browns?
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

No, it raises more. Didn't you portray yourself as a high school kid about 70 posts ago? hmmm....grown man posing as a teenager online.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    No, it raises more. Didn't you portray yourself as a high school kid about 70 posts ago? hmmm....grown man posing as a teenager online.
    You'd be closer to the truth if you had said that I had posted as a high school kid about 70 years ago.

Truth > made up shit

You'd be closer to the truth if you had said that I had posted as a high school kid about 70 years ago.

Truth > made up shit
    I wasn't making up, simply recalling (poorly perhaps). I thought in your first few posts you said something about being pretty young and not remembering something or other. I could be mistaken and I'm not motivated enough to look back and see what it was I misunderstood. Carry on old man.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ohnny-football

Like/Dislike: Waiting for Johnny Football

By Adam Rank NFL.com ... NFL Media writer

Published: Dec. 4, 2014 at 11:42 a.m. ... Updated: Dec. 5, 2014 at 02:56 p.m.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    You can be 'gay' - attracted to ostensibly someone of the same sex - but not act on it (inclination without the behavior). Alternatively, you can be straight and then 'experiment' with the same sex, without having a 'natural' attraction. And then everything in between. That's all I care to say about it outside FYI, unless Harlan shows up and poisons the thread.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Or you're trying to stay alive in prison.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen