Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Non NFC North NFL News 2014 (Unofficial Johnny Manziel)

Quote Originally Posted by George Cumby View Post
    Demolition Man!
    Too bad we never called him that when he was a Packer.

watched the "a football life" on ricky williams last night. for as goofy as i remember him, with all his troubles and all, he surprisingly had a great career stats wise. 10,000 yard club.
    Last edited by gbgary; 11-05-2014 at 07:01 PM.

Rat Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by gbgary View Post
    watched the "a football life" on ricky williams last night. for as goofy as i remember him, with all his troubles and all, he surprisingly had a great career stats wise. 10,000 yard club.
    Yea, Ricky was a little goofy, but troubles? All Ricky did was smoke a little Mary Jane. Alas, I don't smoke weed like I used to in my hippie youth, as I don't wanna burn off all my sperms and not be able to plant my awesome seed(s) in some hot chick, hopefully Jenifer Lawrence, but there's absolutely nothing wrong with smoking Mary Jane.

Quote Originally Posted by gbgary View Post
    Even more impressive when you consider that he sat out three seasons right in the middle of his career.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
    ...hopefully Jenifer Lawrence...
    She does have a certain mystique about her, but as to your chances with her: Quoth the Raven, Nevermore!
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    Even more impressive when you consider that he sat out three seasons right in the middle of his career.

And more impressive yet when you realize the dude was a stoner!
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Rat Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    She does have a certain mystique about her, but as to your chances with her: Quoth the Raven, Nevermore!
    lol. My band, The Dopes, has got to catch a break sometimes. Once Coldplay breaks up (hopefully not too soon), we'll become the next Coldplay. I read somewhere that the beauteous Jennifer loves Coldplay.

Manziel involved in scuffle/ huge brawl depending on who you want to believe on Friday night. Sounds like his bodyguard punched out a guy who approached Manziel.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ed-in-incident

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Manziel involved in scuffle/ huge brawl depending on who you want to believe on Friday night. Sounds like his bodyguard punched out a guy who approached Manziel.

It might be just a case of his bodyguards doing their job...if maybe getting a little over-zealous. Dude approaches Manziel wanting a hug - ya, I don't think so. Of course, if they were competent, they wouldn't have to resort to throwing punches. It was also 2:30am, so maybe not the best judgement being out at that time.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    It might be just a case of his bodyguards doing their job...if maybe getting a little over-zealous. Dude approaches Manziel wanting a hug - ya, I don't think so. Of course, if they were competent, they wouldn't have to resort to throwing punches. It was also 2:30am, so maybe not the best judgement being out at that time.
    I wonder if it was the Factory Of Sadness guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post

sound and fury. Was at his apt. Plus Manzier is a backup...
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

sound and fury. Was at his apt. Plus Manzier is a backup...
    Now he (or his agent, or PR guy, or whoever) is saying it wasn't a bodyguard/member of his entourage that got into the altercation, but a 'roomate'. He has a roomate?
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Rat Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    Now he (or his agent, or PR guy, or whoever) is saying it wasn't a bodyguard/member of his entourage that got into the altercation, but a 'roomate'. He has a roomate?
    A-Rod_12 once had a nonfootball roommate, too. Just saying.

Nobody likes to go out partying alone. Picking up chicks (or guys) is easier when you have a wingman.

A-Rod_12 once had a nonfootball roommate, too. Just saying.

Nobody likes to go out partying alone. Picking up chicks (or guys) is easier when you have a wingman.
    JF already has a special other. Saw her at a steakhouse with Manzier in June. Sort of a good looking version of Jenifer Lawrence.

Rat Starter
    JF already has a special other. Saw her at a steakhouse with Manzier in June. Sort of a good looking version of Jenifer Lawrence.
    Damn, I was hoping Johnny Football was homosexual. lol

Btw, nobody looks better than Jenifer Lawrence. She's an 11 on a 1-10 scale. Once I find a hot chick to go with me, I'm gonna go see The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1.

Once I find a hot chick to go with me, I'm gonna go see The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1.
    by that time, at least, it will have already had it's run on TNT and late night public television.

Rat Starter
    by that time, at least, it will have already had it's run on TNT and late night public television.
    Believe it or not, I've actually gone on a date with a hot chick before. She wasn't cheap, but I did hit a home run that night.

Believe it or not, I've actually gone on a date with a hot chick before. She wasn't cheap, but I did hit a home run that night.
    arcade games don't count

Dad still didn't cancel that credit card? Also I didn't realize prostitutes accept Visa?

Quote Originally Posted by Zool View Post
    Dad still didn't cancel that credit card? Also I didn't realize prostitutes accept Visa?
    It's amazing what phones can do now.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.