Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Non NFC North NFL News 2014 (Unofficial Johnny Manziel)

He's like a kid out there!

That photo is SO misleading!

There was a tiny kitten just out of view of the camera. It was struggling to breath. Manziel saw it and didn't hesitate. He immediately took out a bill, rolled it into a tiny tube and performed an emergency intubation, saving the kitten's life.

People are just so suspicious...............

Maybe his drink straw was broken?
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Seriously, you kids are taking photos in the bathroom?

No shortage of speculation over at PFT on why he's rolling up a bill, or more accurately, what reason other than nose candy could it be?

Funniest comment I saw: He obviously is making an antenna for his money phone.
    One to make you think:
    Has a 1st round draft pick ever been released before their first training camp?

I would stop paying this kid right now.
    I believe the most recent answer to that question is Dimitrius Underwood.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Trust me no one sniffs cocaine in the open like that in bathroom night clubs anymore...mainly because most of them now have bathroom guys especially in Vegas.

Anyway if he was sniffing something I'm willing to bet it wasn't cocaine and was instead prescription pills like adderall.

North Dallas Forty Baby!
    C.H.U.D.

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    It's just origami. He's clearly making a giraffe with a real long neck.
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    I guess you're right, and it's too bad, really. Witten in particular has always been one of my favorite guys to watch, loved seeing him release off a block, move 5 yards down field, catch a pass and find a seam for 10 more. And 10 years in the NFL, they still haven't found a pair of pants that fit him properly! In that mold was Bubba Franks, even if he (obviously) wasn't as good.
    I miss that 'ol style ball, too.

I've often wondered if you could get a 2 way, in-line style TE, a pair of live RB's and run an old school offense vs some of these current D's.

Some of the younger teams have never seen or played against those kind of offenses.

Run a little 31 power BOB on their asses and see what they do about it.

Quote Originally Posted by KYPack View Post
    I miss that 'ol style ball, too.

I've often wondered if you could get a 2 way, in-line style TE, a pair of live RB's and run an old school offense vs some of these current D's.

Some of the younger teams have never seen or played against those kind of offenses.

Run a little 31 power BOB on their asses and see what they do about it.
    When the Eagles put together the "dream team" and sacked the Rams QB like 4 times in the first quarter a couple years ago, the Rams did it and rushed for 170 yards the rest of the half. Then in a move only Bielema could appreciate decided to pass the ball the entire 3rd quarter.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    When the Eagles put together the "dream team" and sacked the Rams QB like 4 times in the first quarter a couple years ago, the Rams did it and rushed for 170 yards the rest of the half. Then in a move only Bielema could appreciate decided to pass the ball the entire 3rd quarter.
    Are you talking about opening day in 2011? The Rams had 154 rushing yards the entire game. They had 2 3rd quarter possessions and ran the ball 9 times in those possessions, although not very effectively. Perhaps because the Eagles made some defensive adjustments to counter the success the Rams had rushing the ball in the 1st half?
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Blog Entries
    Go two rb's, TE, two WR's. Bring teams out of the nickel and dime and play 4DB's with a S in the box. When the safety comes in, pass their asses off the field.

With ARod, our passing game keep the clock spinning like a solid running game does. Keep the pressure on the D and give our defense a blow, so they can come in and really bring some old fashion heat.

This is no revelation, I've always felt that is Coach Mac's goal all along. That's why he keeps an FB and maintains a tight end herd. He'd like an offense that controls our own destiny and can put ball games away, while taking pressure off our D.

I think.

I hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Are you talking about opening day in 2011? The Rams had 154 rushing yards the entire game. They had 2 3rd quarter possessions and ran the ball 9 times in those possessions, although not very effectively. Perhaps because the Eagles made some defensive adjustments to counter the success the Rams had rushing the ball in the 1st half?
    Don't recall the exact game, I watched it though...the dream team was 2011? Was thinking it was 2012, but your probably right. My memory for exact details is getting fuzzy these days, but the Badger game I was referring to was against Boise St. in the bowl game where we had about a 5000 pound advantage up front and kept running to the side and passing the ball. The final drive we rammed it down their throats to make it a 2 point game, then passed incomplete for the 2 point conversion after driving it down their throats the entire drive.

Go two rb's, TE, two WR's. Bring teams out of the nickel and dime and play 4DB's with a S in the box. When the safety comes in, pass their asses off the field.

With ARod, our passing game keep the clock spinning like a solid running game does. Keep the pressure on the D and give our defense a blow, so they can come in and really bring some old fashion heat.

This is no revelation, I've always felt that is Coach Mac's goal all along. That's why he keeps an FB and maintains a tight end herd. He'd like an offense that controls our own destiny and can put ball games away, while taking pressure off our D.

I think.

I hope.
    And I like the other approach. Spread 5 wide (2 of them TE's) and then drop Cobb into the backfield for the handoff and run it on the dime defense.

I think.

I hope.
    I dunno if you'll see him in 2 backs as much as you would like, but he has wanted to do two TEs for quite a while now.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Here's that pussy on draft day after being taken #1. AIDS is too good for him.

To me, the word for Manziel is "punk."
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Better than hanging out with Bieber. There might be hope for him yet.

Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    To me, the word for Manziel is "punk."
    You are officially old. At least you didn't say thug.

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Better than hanging out with Bieber. There might be hope for him yet.

He always appears bright eyed and bushy tailed.

Does he ever sleep?
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau