Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Non NFC North NFL News 2014 (Unofficial Johnny Manziel)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    You mean you haven't tried to get Capers shipped off to San Francisco?
    Well, it's clear to me now... max has shown me the game - Capers is one such plant on our team, from some other team - my guess is San Francisco.

When a crime is committed?? Follow the money... yep, my money is on San Francisco - they have benefitted the most from Capers tenure in Green Bay.

I've been trying to do him one better than infecting another team with his presence though... hit the beach dude!! Call it a career... no more work, just beaches, golf, and babes - instead?? He spends his winters in Green Bay mucking up my football team
    wist

Daniel Jeremiah ‏@MoveTheSticks 11m
    Ryan Shazier- 11 tackles and 1 INT.

How is CJ Mosley doing?
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Daniel Jeremiah ‏@MoveTheSticks 11m
    Ryan Shazier- 11 tackles and 1 INT.

How is CJ Mosley doing?

Apparently, he's playing well...at defensive tackle, for the Detroit Lions, in place of Nick Fairley:

"Fairley, who played with the second-team defense all week in practice and in Friday night’s road exhibition loss to the Raiders, stayed with the second group during Saturday afternoon’s practice. Instead, C.J. Mosley got the first-team reps and had three tackles against the Raiders."

From The Detroit News: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/2...#ixzz3AfRwZYPQ
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    Apparently, he's playing well...at defensive tackle, for the Detroit Lions, in place of Nick Fairley:

"Fairley, who played with the second-team defense all week in practice and in Friday night’s road exhibition loss to the Raiders, stayed with the second group during Saturday afternoon’s practice. Instead, C.J. Mosley got the first-team reps and had three tackles against the Raiders."

From The Detroit News: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/2...#ixzz3AfRwZYPQ
    Well his namesake is on the Ravens:

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/...b-1a1a1661d083
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 11m
    Official word... RT @CardsMarkD : MRI on Darnell Dockett right knee reveals torn ACL. Injury will require surgery & is season-ending.

There are going to be some offended reporters tomorrow in the paper.

This seals Manziel's fate as a starter at QB for at least 9 years. Cleveland will never attempt to replace him or upgrade the position. When his contract expires, the Browns will negotiate against themselves and extend him for well over market value. He will never be considered anything more than an average QB, and will eventually take a restructured contract to assist his team, in gratitude for paying him too much money for too long. Even in his waning years, Manziel will have little to no significant competition for his job. On the positive side, he will almost never be injured, play almost every offensive down, and give 100% on every snap.

There are going to be some offended reporters tomorrow in the paper.

Could have been worse. He could have called them all Redskins.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

So, Darnell Dockett's knee just got gottened. Seattle title defensegets ever so slightly more likely.. As for Manziel.... he is such a classic Cleveland bust. Why didnt they take the Bridge???

Quote Originally Posted by smuggler View Post
    So, Darnell Dockett's knee just got gottened. Seattle title defensegets ever so slightly more likely.. As for Manziel.... he is such a classic Cleveland bust. Why didnt they take the Bridge???
    The shift in emphasis on PI this year bears watching. It doesn't take much to tip the balance in today's NFL and the renewed attention to PI, even if Seattle is "good" at playing aggressively w/o penalty, could cost them some yards and points.

That kickoff game could be mighty interesting if they start out calling it close.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    The shift in emphasis on PI this year bears watching. It doesn't take much to tip the balance in today's NFL and the renewed attention to PI, even if Seattle is "good" at playing aggressively w/o penalty, could cost them some yards and points.

That kickoff game could be mighty interesting if they start out calling it close.
    Very much agreed. Parity rules in the NFL, and if a player who was formerly elite at his position loses some effectiveness, it can have a huge impact. The secondary was one of Seattle's strengths, I'm not sure how Sherman in particular will handle the rule change, he's a very physical corner.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Was reading this article by Will Brinson and thought this was funny, lol...

"... if you can't protect Manziel, you can't really justify throwing him on the field.

Limited protection plus limited weapons plus a fearless quarterback who loves to improvise has "wrongful death lawsuit" stamped all over it."

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...johnny-manziel

Manziel is such a punk... can't wait for him to be carried off the field and forgotten.
    wist

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 3m
    LB Vontaze Burfict's extension with Bengals is a four-year, $20 million deal, including $7.6 million this year.

Now that is a turnaround.

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 3m
    LB Vontaze Burfict's extension with Bengals is a four-year, $20 million deal, including $7.6 million this year.

Now that is a turnaround.
    True that. Boy was I wrong about him.
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

Huh. Looks like the Seahawks will not be repeating as SB champs...

Blog Entries
    The ol' FU with the surprise stick it up your ass combo. Johnny don't take no shit.

I am frankly rooting against the guy. His attitude is that of a blowhard. He's got some talent, but to me, not enough to do the crap he does.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    I am frankly rooting against the guy. His attitude is that of a blowhard. He's got some talent, but to me, not enough to do the crap he does.
    He does seem to be a dick.

I'm amazed at how small he is. He's listed at 6' (5-11& 3/4, actually), but he plays smaller than that. Drew Brees is the same size, but Brees was light years better than this kid. Manziel strikes as the kind of player that will smooshed before he can ever learn the NFL game.

Word is that Sam Bradford tore his ACL in the 3rd preseason game...

That's a tough pill for Rams fans and it makes the Seahawks and 49ers jobs much easier.