Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Non NFC North NFL News 2014 (Unofficial Johnny Manziel)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Chiefs sign Alex Smith to a 4 year 68 million dollar extension with guarantees of 45 million. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ract-extension

Has he passed Andy Dalton as the Most Overpaid QB?
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Chiefs sign Alex Smith to a 4 year 68 million dollar extension with guarantees of 45 million. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ract-extension

--
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post

Wow. I guess we shouldn't be surprised though.
    C.H.U.D.

Raiders just announced rookie Derek Carr will start at QB over Matt Schaub in week1.

I've always felt Bucky Brooks at NFL.com was a terrible football analyst. He has now taken it to a new level:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ack-situations

Cutler could be the most talented quarterback in the league, but injuries have kept him from fulfilling his potential as a leader in Chicago. The vet has missed 13 starts over the past four seasons, and his absences have derailed the Bears' title hopes.

Most talented from the neck down, maybe. But Cutler was healthy at the end of the season, as was Rodgers. The Bears are just very flawed on the other side of the ball and have no depth behind their top 2 WRs.

If I were a QB and the team hired Kyle Shanahan as its Offensive Coordinator, I would hold out until traded.

If Lindsay Jones is not confused and means what its supposed to mean, Johnny Manziel did not run the zone read at Texas A&M.

Browns prepared to deploy 'Johnny Package' for Manziel
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Welker suspended 4 games for amphetamine use. Typical.

Quote Originally Posted by smuggler View Post

Its OK though. The speed was just used to cut his MDMA.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...entucky-derby/
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

SI_DougFarrar ‏@SI_DougFarrar 29m
    Less this dude, more @gregcosell, please RT @mikefreemanNFL: Hoge called Manziel "a juvenile punk."

Hoge has lots of opinions on QBs and I cannot recall many. I really want to see this come back and bite him in his ass.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    SI_DougFarrar ‏@SI_DougFarrar 29m
    Less this dude, more @gregcosell, please RT @mikefreemanNFL: Hoge called Manziel "a juvenile punk."

Hoge has lots of opinions on QBs and I cannot recall many. I really want to see this come back and bite him in his ass.
    Merrill lives around here & I really like the guy, I've met him several times at golf outings and Krogers.

People on here are really on his ass and I think most of those people are stupid.

That said Hoge said in Brian Brohm's rookie year that Brohm would replace ARod as GBP QB.

He ain't infallible.

Quote Originally Posted by KYPack View Post
    Merrill lives around here & I really like the guy, I've met him several times at golf outings and Krogers.

People on here are really on his ass and I think most of those people are stupid.

That said Hoge said in Brian Brohm's rookie year that Brohm would replace ARod as GBP QB.

He ain't infallible.
    I want to say he is usually bellowing about the need for prototypical QB passers and has missed on some non-typical success stories. However, no examples other than Brohm are springing to mind.

Best Manziel Tweet ever?

Chris B. Brown ‏@smartfootball 25m
    judgment issues? RT @rodger_sherman: Underrated really weird thing: Johnny Manziel committed to play for Mike Sherman

How I long for the days when analysis, not entertainment, was most valued.

But when was that, anyway? I grew up watching Jimmy the Greek telling fans who and who not to bet on.

Good times, good times.

I actually liked Chris Collingsworth until he became a caricature of himself.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Revisiting the Ray Rice thing. Theres a video on TMZ. She slaps him once before they go in the elevator. He slaps her when they get inside. There on opposite sides of the elevator and she comes up on him and he either punches open or closed palm but it knocks her to the side and her head hits an elevator handrail and knocks her out. His story doesnt quite hold up to the facts, and obviously we don't know what was said, there it is.

Revisiting the Ray Rice thing. Theres a video on TMZ. She slaps him once before they go in the elevator. He slaps her when they get inside. There on opposite sides of the elevator and she comes up on him and he either punches open or closed palm but it knocks her to the side and her head hits an elevator handrail and knocks her out. His story doesnt quite hold up to the facts, and obviously we don't know what was said, there it is.
    Actually, that is about how I envisioned it after the post we had that they both had been physical. I still think the punishment was light, but I would be surprised if it changes the suspension.

Twitter has the Ravens saying they (and the League) had been denied access to this video by the police, but that the version of the story Rice gave them was consistent with the new video.

Actually, that is about how I envisioned it after the post we had that they both had been physical. I still think the punishment was light, but I would be surprised if it changes the suspension.

Twitter has the Ravens saying they (and the League) had been denied access to this video by the police, but that the version of the story Rice gave them was consistent with the new video.
    The idea it was mutual kinda falls apart when you watch the entire video.

The idea it was mutual kinda falls apart when you watch the entire video.
    Does it? When I watch, this is what I see:
    1. she walks by him and slaps him in the face
    2. they get in elevator, he says something to her, and hits her, looks like in the face as well
    3. he moves to other side of elevator
    4. she runs at him, her head snaps around (can't see the blow, but he must've hit her) and she goes down

btw wow was she OUT. Not groggy, disorientated or anything, out cold.
    --

dp
    --