Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Non NFC North NFL News 2014 (Unofficial Johnny Manziel)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The Kinsey report says that about 10% of males are gay. That puts about 10 in our camp and 5 on our roster. Besides TT, who are our homos?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Jeff View Post
    The Kinsey report says that about 10% of males are gay. That puts about 10 in our camp and 5 on our roster. Besides TT, who are our homos?
    I'm a full supporter of hot gals playing with other hot gals....I'll b the first to admit that........
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    that Kinsey report grossly overestimates the numbers. It is actually somewhere between 1-3%. Gay 'behavior' is an other issue.

Then factor in that participation in football is likely to select against gay participation (as opposed to say, ceramics and interior decorating*), and the numbers are likely to be even lower. Conclusion: TT is likely the only gay man in the organization (among players, coaches, player evaluation).

*warning: stereotype alert
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    that Kinsey report grossly overestimates the numbers. It is actually somewhere between 1-3%. Gay 'behavior' is an other issue.

Then factor in that participation in football is likely to select against gay participation (as opposed to say, ceramics and interior decorating*), and the numbers are likely to be even lower. Conclusion: TT is likely the only gay man in the organization (among players, coaches, player evaluation).

You left out figure skating?
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post

And when you consider that TT's main job is evaluating tight ends, it kinda makes sense.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

I hear Kiwon's posse cresting over that hill down yonder ...

EDIT: Rand got there first.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    I hear Kiwon's posse cresting over that hill down yonder ...

EDIT: Rand got there first.
    I do my job.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

What's the diff between being gay and homosexual behavior? If you suck dick, you're gay or at least bisexual, right?
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHarrell View Post
    What's the diff between being gay and homosexual behavior? If you suck dick, you're gay or at least bisexual, right?
    I'm not gay and I've never sucked dick, but there are some fraternity era photos with a penis resting on my lower lip. That was a long time ago. Does that answer your question?

You can be 'gay' - attracted to ostensibly someone of the same sex - but not act on it (inclination without the behavior). Alternatively, you can be straight and then 'experiment' with the same sex, without having a 'natural' attraction. And then everything in between. That's all I care to say about it outside FYI, unless Harlan shows up and poisons the thread.

Or you're trying to stay alive in prison.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Dear Lord...is Ted Thompson GAY? I would have never imagined that!?

I simply see TT as introverted/socially inhibited.

On this topic and GAYness and observation. How tuned is your GAY Radar !?

Somehow after the third game of the Rangers and Canadians (NHL Playoff Conference Final Series)...I found myself on an American Network ABC which I avoid like sickness (the excessive commercial time) and a western time zone broadcast of the Bachelorette.

A stunning miss named "Andi Dorfman", seeing the initial 25 candidates....for another failed attempt at LOVE and Long Term Relationship.

Andi's really great looking:

Andi's approachable/playful:

[IMGhttp://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1723499.1399296565!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/gallery_1200/andi-dorfman-ventura-beach.jpg[/IMG]

I've never observed so many "GAY appearing" or unmanly sissified guys. There were a couple three fellas that I felt would have been sucking face off camera and with a few toddies in them. These guy's (GAYS) weren't on the show to get it done with Andi. It appeared to me as if they had a different agenda. Somehow the Bachelorette weeded these "fellas" out at the initial Rose Ceremony.

"Come on guuuuuys...It'ssssss OhhKaaaa."

It looks to me like she has two three favourites or possibly "love at first sight candidates " and the rest are for elimination and entertainment.

The statistic I've read most on what percentage of the male population is gay runs between 2% (true homosexuals) - 10 % GAYS or 8 % bisexuals). I think that Kinsey announce way back that the male population of GAYS was around 10%.

It's pretty logical and now becoming accepted that GAY...ness in terms of a general population and declaration is a factor of environmental acceptance.

Andi Dorfman seems a bit overwhelmed early in this quest for LOVE. The fella that got the rose for "best first impression" wasn't selected as a first cut finalist. This show is over the top goofy as she's amazingly good looking and candid in her personality and could pick and choose. I mean this woman ROCKS in the good looks/charm department! Most of the 25 men seemed struck by her obvious charms/beauty.

I'll rule out the GAY fellas as being in that category. They were checking one another out.

Again... how good is your GAY Radar?

I'll offer this interesting LINK:

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/12/08/op...-gay.html?_r=0
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 05-23-2014 at 07:49 AM.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

I think it is very presumptuous of folks to think Ted is gay just because he never married. My BIL is just a couple of years younger than TT but never married (I doubt he ever will) and he ain't gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    I think it is very presumptuous of folks to think Ted is gay just because he never married. My BIL is just a couple of years younger than TT but never married (I doubt he ever will) and he ain't gay.
    He's maybe a lot like TT and just didn't get to the alter with some lady.

To have a job like the GM of a NFL team and be married with children can't be an easy dance.

Maybe TT simply realized that and his dedication to his job ruled out serious committed long term relationship and family!?
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    He's maybe a lot like TT and just didn't get to the alter with some lady.

To have a job like the GM of a NFL team and be married with children can't be an easy dance.

Maybe TT simply realized that and his dedication to his job ruled out serious committed long term relationship and family!?
    Or maybe he views females, not attached to another man via the contract of marriage, to be free agents.

Back to topic, Manziel behind Hoyer make sense, especially now. Manziel behind Thigpen is just punishing the team and the fans.

ProFootballTalk: Hoyer looking better than Manziel
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Since this is the unofficial Manziel thread, I'll post a link to the recent sexual harassment lawsuit filed against Manziel here. In Florida, of course. We have Newfoundland, you guys get Florida (and Bieber). (hint: it's a hoax!)
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ainst-manziel/
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    Since this is the unofficial Manziel thread, I'll post a link to the recent sexual harassment lawsuit filed against Manziel here. In Florida, of course. We have Newfoundland, you guys get Florida (and Bieber). (hint: it's a hoax!)
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ainst-manziel/
    Guiness!

Your drawing a comparison between Newfoundland and Florida?

Newfoundland is to Canada>>> what Florida is to the US of A !?

Let me see?

OK ...... I think that I get it >>> Former NFLD Premier Danny Williams?

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/...rticle4311853/

'It's my health, it's my choice,' Danny Williams says:

Of his decision to have his heart surgery in the state of Florida.

Maybe it's something else ie: A comparison of Cod (NFLD) to Red Snapper (Florida).

Something bigger?:

Like "a Great White" shark tracked swimming in the Atlantic Ocean from the coast of Florida to the coastal waters of Newfoundland !?

Guiness:

I just discovered this little bit of a complaint by some person residing in N. Carolina RE: a visit and stay in NFLD. I found it amusing to read.

http://www.thetelegram.com/Opinion/L...cted%26rsquo/1

Gheeeesh ! Some people are just soooo anal.

Hasn't Tebow retired and gotten a gig as a college ball analyst with ESPN?
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    Hasn't Tebow retired and gotten a gig as a college ball anal-yst with ESPN?
    Sams could do the same thing!