Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Non NFC North NFL News 2014 (Unofficial Johnny Manziel)

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon494 View Post
    I tried to defend TT stating how we were going in the right direction and was ban by a Favre loving Admin.
    What board was that? I post on many boards but hard to find one where TT hasn't been beatified.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by Just Jeff View Post
    What board was that? I post on many boards but hard to find one where TT hasn't been beatified.
    scout.com

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ures-contract/

If only they had kept Wells, the Packers could be the team reaping this cap windfall.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Geriatric Rat All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post

If only they had kept Wells, the Packers could be the team reaping this cap windfall.
    Does he have the same agent as Kaepernick?

We wouldn't have Josh Boyd though

Why do that when we two centers on the roster, that haven't taken a snap, poised for breakout seasons?

Why do that when we two centers on the roster, that haven't taken a snap, poised for breakout seasons?
    That's why the Saturday idea seemed like such a natural fit but instead turned to bitter tears of recrimination over a lost generation and QB.

EDITED: because I can no longer type a complete sentence with a recognizable grammatical structure
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Can't blame Wells for taking the money and can't blame TT for not paying him. With that being said even though they have yet to take a snap I like the potential of both our guys, people forget how well Tretter tested coming out last year.

Can't blame Wells for taking the money and can't blame TT for not paying him. With that being said even though they have yet to take a snap I like the potential of both our guys, people forget how well Tretter tested coming out last year.
    AR disagrees with you.

AR disagrees with you.
    Just because hes a good QB doesn't mean he would be a good GM, maybe he just liked the way Well's balls felt.

Just because hes a good QB doesn't mean he would be a good GM, maybe he just liked the way Well's balls felt.
    I'd take a set of darts and a draft board over TT's Oline prowess.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    I'd take a set of darts and a draft board over TT's Oline prowess.
    Take it to the Garbage Can
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Weigh that (how well he tested) Vs the fact he's not experienced a single series as an NFL OL Center !

How optimistic should we be?
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    Weigh that (how well he tested) Vs the fact he's not experienced a single series as an NFL OL Center !

Bakhtiari had to do it last season playing the hardest position on the OL. He didn't have the greatest season but he held up well for a 4th round pick facing some of the top pass rushers in the league. Tretter has a year under his belt learning the offense and getting stronger. He'll also have two good players at guard helping him along the way. He is smart and athletic, I don't see our offense missing a beat with him at center.

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post

We can't know how the player will play, but rookie lineman do fine in the NFL. As center, he has more calls to make, but he has had a year to learn and practice. Not typical of a rookie.

THEY ARE DOOMED!!

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 2h
    Hat backwards?? #internetgasp RT @Browns: Signing day for @JManziel2 pic.twitter.com/hzceMzpcI9

Headline: Brady Quinn: Manziel needs to tone act down

Reaction: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA!

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...wboys-offense/

Scott Linehan may be #3 on the org chart of offensive coaches, but he seems to be the one in charge of the Cowboys offense.

Long live Jerry Jones.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...tarted-it-all/

It turns out Michael Vick was the first QB who could run and pass. Which will doubtless come as news to guys like Steve Young and Randall Cunningham.

“I was the guy who started it all,” Vick told ESPN.com. “I revolutionized the game. I changed the way it was played in the NFL.”

“The things I’ve done, I’ve pretty much surpassed myself and expectations — over 25,000 yards in total offense in the NFL, and I missed a lot of years and a lot of games,” he said. “That’s more the reason I have to keep it going.”
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen