Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: There really is no one left in the RR

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Campbell View Post
    This is excellent work. I'm very proud.
    Where are You?
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    I have a sincere and strong sense of doubt that you can be helped mraynrand. Such is the nature of the beast your challenged with daily. The challenge to be relevant.

Please don't demonstrate the depth of your disorder and bore/insult the general high intelligence of Packerrats.

PLEASE STOP the condescending attitude. It`s boring and unproductive.

I'm a technical person and an educator; NOT a M.D. I`m a decent human being.

I do my best to assist anyone who asks for some help/advice. Your last post invites help or suggests that I get your green light I'll offer you support mraynrand; realizing your potential to back stab or attempt to turn the table. your over the top too obvious.

I've felt for a long time and informed many that ... your "YOUR OWN BEST" doctor.

Your "YOUR" best doctor, mraynrand. You must realize a certain need and act on that or no professional / doctor can assist you.

mraynrand:

You havn't reached middle age a more advanced early senior (senior age); and not done some self analysis and/or had professional help; i.e. seen a psychologist/psychiatrist. You've attracted " special interest to yourself " here. Your highly observable and NPD isn't out of the picture and "YOU".

mraynrand...You have an ego issue and issues with "impulse control".

Your need for center stage is remarkable. Your manners of generally mocking and criticizing is derived from your background. You cannot simply let anything slide. you must comment on over the top too much. Your needs of recognition are extreme and thus back to your ego and narcissism.

If you can simply focus on not playing your games, rather focus on reading this mraynrand. Then being honest with yourself as it may or may not apply "you" serve "YOU" well:

http://www.pchtreatment.com/narcissi...FelDMgodB1YAQw

Narcissistic Personality Disorder

What is Narcissistic Personality Disorder? It is important to note that these traits exist on a continuum, with some experiencing milder forms of the disorder ( see grandiosity ) and others a more extreme position.

The disorder affects men more than women.

Narcissism originates from experiences in childhood such as:

** LOSS ie loss of a father figure

** a excessively condescending or critical environment

** unpredictable or unreliable caregiving from parents.

** Other forms of childhood psychological trauma, including physical or sexual abuse increase the risk of developing a personality disorder.

**Chronic insomnia, overworking, exposure to high levels of stress

** substance abuse, medical problems

** difficulties with family or other interpersonal relationships can exacerbate the symptoms of a personality disorder.

Developmentally, narcissistic traits appear commonly in adolescence. While most people outgrow these traits (cope better or mature) , those who develop the disorder maintain character issues from adolescence through adulthood.

This is of particular importance to understand:

" Persons with this disorder rarely enter treatment. Even if they do they find it difficult to stay having trouble believing a therapist is really helping them."

Read the section on what causes the most severe symptoms, or "generally' personality conflicts and in turn retards recovery.

If you have difficulty with people usually the same people (family, former friends, co-workers and acquaintances won't extend support for you. They reach a certain frustration level thus NOT caring any more. A person with Narcissistic PD needs such emotional support and possibly financial resources to see a treatment program through.

Psychotherapy is essential to cope with this disorder and especially during periods of excessive stress i.e.suffering from depression, substance abuse, or estrangement from family or loved ones. Your well aware of this mraynrand as they apply to you or not. That`s all falling under the category of `your personal business`.

I'll add this pertinent info. specifically for the residents of the State of Wisconsin:

http://www.mhawisconsin.org/

As a reminder:

mraynrand..." YOUR " . . . . . " YOUR OWN BEST DOCTOR "
    Epic.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Good find, but your only scratching, the "surface"

http://packerrats.com/showthread.php...Lunatic-Fringe
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

More like the rubber room.
    C.H.U.D.