Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
I have missed on these before, but I don't think the Packers are done with Burnett starting. He would have to be as bad in camp as last year to fall out of the lineup. He started in OTA, we'll see if he is still there in camp. If McGinn was right, you would think he wouldn't take #1 reps with other healthy bodies around. Don't see him as Alex Green yet.
well the only other option to starting burnett in ota's is to start richardson who has limited experience or hyde who has never played the position before

it doesn't matter who is starting in OTA's (look at the browns, is there any doubt that johnny football will be their starter this year? he's currently 3rd on the depth chart) but who's starting when the regular season get here. i would be a bit surprised if burnett was still the starter when regular season gets here, because i think he was every bit as bad as jennings and burnett last season,and if he is handed the starting job i would have to question whether its a case of a guy starting because his cap number says he's a starter