Thread: MIKE DANIELS..........OUR LEADER ON DEFENSE ??...nice article

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I think every defense needs a nasty fellow to set an example for the rest of the team.

Every defense needs a Wayne Simmons. For Daniels, as long as there's bite in his bark, and he's slightly crazy, this could be okay.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Brock Lesnar was high-school, juco, and NCAA heavyweight amateur wrestling champ with a record of 139-5. He was a WWE and future UFC heavyweight champ. He also couldn't make it out of the Vikings' preseason camp (despite having their best-selling jersey that summer).

Being mean and aggressive and focused on 1-on-1s makes for some awesome preseason copy, but it doesn't guarantee our D will get off the field on third-and-medium.

Oh, if winning football were only about being angry ENOUGH.
    I believe in God, family, Baylor University, and the Green Bay Packers.

Quote Originally Posted by NewsBruin View Post
    Brock Lesnar was high-school, juco, and NCAA heavyweight amateur wrestling champ with a record of 139-5. He was a WWE and future UFC heavyweight champ. He also couldn't make it out of the Vikings' preseason camp (despite having their best-selling jersey that summer).

Being mean and aggressive and focused on 1-on-1s makes for some awesome preseason copy, but it doesn't guarantee our D will get off the field on third-and-medium.

Oh, if winning football were only about being angry ENOUGH.
    If Brock had worked through a season on the practice squad he likely would have become a very good player. Nothing guarantees success on D, but I have noticed the best ones play with an edge/swagger.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.