Thread: Official 2014 Packers Training Camp Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 1m
    Peppers just knocked Sherrod to the ground on a pass rush. Feet came out from under him on Peppers' bull rush.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 1m
    Peppers just knocked Sherrod to the ground on a pass rush. Feet came out from under him on Peppers' bull rush.
    Oof. Good to get the bad rep out of the way.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Tyler Dunne ‏@TyDunne 25m
    One-on-one pass rushing now. Bulaga stands up Peppers, Datone Jones beats McCray with a nifty swim move.

ITS ALWAYS GOOD WHEN YOU RECOGNIZE THE NAMES IN A REPORT THAT DO WELL AND HAVE NO IDEA WHO THE POOR SCHMO WAS THAT GOT TRUCKED

Jason Wilde ‏@jasonjwilde 36m
    In #Packers team period, Clinton-Dix and Burnett got some snaps together when defense mixed 1s and 2s. Hyde was still starter.

ALSO, RICHARDSON GOT SEVERAL MENTIONS FOR TWO PLAYS, THE TWEETS OF WHICH I CANNOT NOW FIND. SAFETY COULD BE IN MUCH, MUCH BETTER HANDS

Wes Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod 41m
    HHCD and Burnett worked a little together in defensive mix in early team. Hawk had TFL on Starks. LaDarius Perkins got a rep.

AND HE WAS LINED UP CORRECTLY PRE-SNAP!

Tyler Dunne ‏@TyDunne 53m
    Also in those 1 on 1's (video up later), Abbrederis with a drop and Bush physical PD on Cobb.

RED'S BLOOD PRESSURE IS GOING TO BE A PROBLEM TODAY

Wes Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod 53m
    Jared Abbrederis catch *Applause*

DOES ANYONE THINK TAUSCHER IS JEALOUS? DID ANYONE EVER APPLAUD MARK FOR BLOCKING?

Tyler Dunne ‏@TyDunne 59m
    Also in drill, Sam Shields picked off Flynn while covering Davante Adams.

HE'S EARNING EVERY PENNY OF THAT $12 MIL GUARANTEE
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Tyler Dunne ‏@TyDunne 25m
    One-on-one pass rushing now. Bulaga stands up Peppers, Datone Jones beats McCray with a nifty swim move.

ITS ALWAYS GOOD WHEN YOU RECOGNIZE THE NAMES IN A REPORT THAT DO WELL AND HAVE NO IDEA WHO THE POOR SCHMO WAS THAT GOT TRUCKED

Jason Wilde ‏@jasonjwilde 36m
    In #Packers team period, Clinton-Dix and Burnett got some snaps together when defense mixed 1s and 2s. Hyde was still starter.

ALSO, RICHARDSON GOT SEVERAL MENTIONS FOR TWO PLAYS, THE TWEETS OF WHICH I CANNOT NOW FIND. SAFETY COULD BE IN MUCH, MUCH BETTER HANDS

Wes Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod 41m
    HHCD and Burnett worked a little together in defensive mix in early team. Hawk had TFL on Starks. LaDarius Perkins got a rep.

AND HE WAS LINED UP CORRECTLY PRE-SNAP!

Tyler Dunne ‏@TyDunne 53m
    Also in those 1 on 1's (video up later), Abbrederis with a drop and Bush physical PD on Cobb.

RED'S BLOOD PRESSURE IS GOING TO BE A PROBLEM TODAY

Wes Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod 53m
    Jared Abbrederis catch *Applause*

DOES ANYONE THINK TAUSCHER IS JEALOUS? DID ANYONE EVER APPLAUD MARK FOR BLOCKING?

Tyler Dunne ‏@TyDunne 59m
    Also in drill, Sam Shields picked off Flynn while covering Davante Adams.

HE'S EARNING EVERY PENNY OF THAT $12 MIL GUARANTEE
    Tom Silverstein
    @TomSilverstein
    Richardson jumps route to Nelson over the middle and rips the ball out of Nelson's arms for an INT. Rodgers threw it.
    Jul. 28, 2014

Tyler Dunne
    @TyDunne
    Sean Richardson with the play of the day so far. Closes on Rodgers pass to Nelson over the middle for a physical interception. Hit and pick
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 1h
    Carl Bradford just pushed Andrew Quarless 3 yards into the backfield. Great leverage.

THIS ONE IS FOR WIST

Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 1h
    Josh Boyd just smoked Corey Linsley with an inside move.

CENTER WILL BE A WORK IN PROGRESS. TRETTER HAD TROUBLE WITH RAJI.

Wes Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod 1h
    #Packers DNPs: Neal, Perry, Worthy, Janis, Guion and Lattimore not practicing

DIDN'T GET LONGER OVERNIGHT

Pete Dougherty ‏@PeteDougherty 1m
    Looks like dime group I saw earlier was second dime snap. First had house n shields outside, Williams n Hyde inside, CD as safety

YOU CANNOT PLAY PASS DEFENSE WITHOUT HAYWARD!!

Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 4m
    Davante Adams goes up over Shields for a catch. Tipped it up and then caught it.

SEE!

Pete Dougherty ‏@PeteDougherty 19m
    In first No. Dime of camp, Hyde n Hayward in slot, clintondix at safety

DOESN'T THIS SOUND MORE LIKE FIRST TEAM DIME THAN HOUSE OUTSIDE AND WILLIAMS INSIDE?

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Pete Dougherty ‏@PeteDougherty 1m
    Looks like dime group I saw earlier was second dime snap. First had house n shields outside, Williams n Hyde inside, CD as safety

YOU CANNOT PLAY PASS DEFENSE WITHOUT HAYWARD!!

Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 4m
    Davante Adams goes up over Shields for a catch. Tipped it up and then caught it.

SEE!

Pete Dougherty ‏@PeteDougherty 19m
    In first No. Dime of camp, Hyde n Hayward in slot, clintondix at safety

DOESN'T THIS SOUND MORE LIKE FIRST TEAM DIME THAN HOUSE OUTSIDE AND WILLIAMS INSIDE?
    I suspect they just want to see more of Ha Ha, Hyde and House. They know what they have in Hayward.