Camp Day #1 Report (Other People's)

Wes Hodkiewicz @WesHod · 8h
Still the Hyde and Burnett show with ones. Banjo and Ha Ha are your second team safeties

#1-MUST NAME BAND "HAHA BANJO". #2 IF BANJO DOESN'T MAKE IT, "MORE HA-HA" IT IS

No Pickett. No Jolly. Leading DL in the room, BJ Raji and Mike Daniels, work sleds #Packers

NO COMMENT. JUST SILENT VIGIL.

Cornerbacks coach Joe Whitt working with his room and star pupils Casey Hayward and Sam Shields #Packers

IF YOU WANT TO BE POSITIVE ABOUT THIS YEAR'S DEFENSE, THEN #1 ON YOUR LIST FOR OPTIMISM IS HAYWARD. #2 IS YOGA.

Wes Hodkiewicz @WesHod · 7h
Looked like Donny Barclay took the first team rep at right guard. Looks like Lang might be limited today based on individual work too

OH GOOD! THE BEST KIND OF VERSATILE BACKUPS ARE THE ONES WHO NEVER PLAY

Garth Gerhart working with Tolzien. Appears linsley had leap frogged him for two spot at center

HE BENCHED HIM OUT OF LINE

Sam Gash has been working individually with Eddie Lacy all offseason on short, sharp passes during off periods. Southpaw throws darts

I CANNOT TELL YOU HOW HAPPY I AM THAT SAM GASH IS A PACKER COACH. I HAVE NO IDEA WHY.

Cobb and Tramon shagging Masthay punts in coverage drills

MCCARTHY DON'T CARE

By the way, looks like Chris Harper's hamstring healed fine. Back out there. Haunted Charles Johnson and Kevin Dorsey last year

BUT CAN HE SURVIVE THE CURSE OF PATLER'S FAVORABLE OPINION OF HIS CHANCES?

Richard Rodgers takes first snap at TE with ones

WE NEED TO DO A POLL ABOUT EVERYONE'S OPINION ABOUT RRODGERS BEFORE HE TAKES OVER CAMP

Bradford and Hubbard are your No 3 OLBs. Mulumba and Palmer worked second team

COREY BARDFORD WILL NOT MAKE IT AS AN NFL OLB. YOU READ IT HERE FIRST.

Quarless lined up opposite Rodgers with first team on run set at start of team. Bo, Rodgers and Quarless atop crowded room it seems

BO RYAN AT CAMP, PLAYING TE.