Thread: KC game online

KC game online

Is there an online stream of the game I can watch tonight seeing I'm not in Wisconsin?

Hands-to-the-face Rat HOFer 3irty1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    Is there an online stream of the game I can watch tonight seeing I'm not in Wisconsin?
    What I've had the best luck with is checking this guy on twitter 10 minutes before a game:

https://twitter.com/Greg_Punzo

He'll have a link to a reliable feed up.
    70% of the Earth is covered by water. The rest is covered by Al Harris.

Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    What I've had the best luck with is checking this guy on twitter 10 minutes before a game:

I'm not on twitter so can I still connect with him?

It this legal?

Yeah twitter doesn't work like that, you only need an account to post.

Quote Originally Posted by esoxx View Post
    It this legal?
    Probably not for whoever is providing the feed but this Twitter guy just posts links from others. Last year most of the streams came from some ESPN Europe channel. Instead of commercials there were montages of classic moments from American sports. They were awesome. At halftime they would have some British guy do the worst football commentary you've ever heard. Hilarious.

Tauscher used to be on those British commentary teams.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Do I need to download some special virus that fucks up my computer for life to watch his feeds?
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    Do I need to download some special virus that fucks up my computer for life to watch his feeds?
    He is just linking to other streaming sites like front row sports. Not so much viruses (though I would not download any video viewer they suggest) but there will be a metric crap ton of ads to close. The sites that are legit run either flash or HTML 5 video.

There was a UPS one last year that had the best hidden closing 'X' icon I have ever seen. We had to post a screen cap here so people could close it and see the video. I think I magnified it about 400x to find the stupid thing.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

That's awesome, pbmax. hehehe

Senior Rat All-Pro oldbutnotdeadyet's Avatar
    You can go to firsrowsports directly, just be sure it is firstrowsports.eu, there are malicious copies that will fuck up your computer. Once there, choose american football, then choose packer game, then find one of many links posted that actually show the game, some links don't work. Do NOT select any of the popups as they will fuck up your computer. Just find and hit the small x that deletes each of the popups. Hitting anything else will fuck up your computer. After watching game, or if you zig instead of zagging, download and run Malwarebytes, which should reclean your computer. Another method, which I will use, is if you are a Verizon customer, download nfl mobile and watch it on your phone or tablet. Good luck and don't FUCK UP YOUR COMPUTER....

Quote Originally Posted by smuggler View Post
    That's awesome, pbmax. hehehe
    Found it. Wasn't UPS but you couldn't see anything until you found the two spots to click.

You might also try NFL.com for a feed graphic format.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau