Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Official 2014 Packers Training Camp Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    But if he's on the PUP list then the injury has to be related to football. An aggravation of a previous injury? An injury during the physical?
    No idea. Dunne at JSO thinks we'll know more tomorrow.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    No idea. Dunne at JSO thinks we'll know more tomorrow.
    Maybe he was in charge of the projector and burnt himself on a lightbulb? Those suckers can get hot!
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

I am really crossing my fingers for Derrick Sherrod. If he can get through camp healthy and get re-acclimated, he could be a really strong backup left tackle, and maybe even challenge Bahkteria down the road a bit.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

He not only finished last season relatively healthy, he made it through the offseason and OTA program without a blip.
    I thought he was on the injury report with an abdominal injury for several games at the end of the season.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

McCarthy on injuries/non-participants:
    Neal - abdominal/core
    Guion - hamstring
    Worthy - lower back
    Perry - foot/knee
    Janis - illness

Worthy with a lower back injury. Not usually a great sign for one of the bigs.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

Hoping Janis will be ready to go on Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    I thought he was on the injury report with an abdominal injury for several games at the end of the season.
    Yes, but why was he practicing then in the spring?
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Wes Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod 1m
    While Mike Neal and Nick Perry are 'close' to returns, #Packers continue to wait on defensive lineman Jerel Worthy http://pck.rs/1mQomUW

Also, only one Packer hamstring.

Last edited by pbmax; 07-26-2014 at 04:16 PM.

But his attitude is TERRIBLE!! He only played to help facilitate a trade to a team that will let him realize his dream of being an Defensive End in the NFL!!

Perry missed five games last season with a broken foot, but played in the team's final six games (including playoffs) despite fellow outside linebacker Clay Matthews saying he probably shouldn't have.
    http://www.packersnews.com/story/spo...jury/13215841/

Eddie's brain has a trap door to avoid concussions.

So they remove his brain right before he runs out onto the field?

Camp Day #1 Report (Other People's)

Wes Hodkiewicz @WesHod · 8h
    Still the Hyde and Burnett show with ones. Banjo and Ha Ha are your second team safeties

#1-MUST NAME BAND "HAHA BANJO". #2 IF BANJO DOESN'T MAKE IT, "MORE HA-HA" IT IS

No Pickett. No Jolly. Leading DL in the room, BJ Raji and Mike Daniels, work sleds #Packers

NO COMMENT. JUST SILENT VIGIL.

Cornerbacks coach Joe Whitt working with his room and star pupils Casey Hayward and Sam Shields #Packers

IF YOU WANT TO BE POSITIVE ABOUT THIS YEAR'S DEFENSE, THEN #1 ON YOUR LIST FOR OPTIMISM IS HAYWARD. #2 IS YOGA.

Wes Hodkiewicz @WesHod · 7h
    Looked like Donny Barclay took the first team rep at right guard. Looks like Lang might be limited today based on individual work too

OH GOOD! THE BEST KIND OF VERSATILE BACKUPS ARE THE ONES WHO NEVER PLAY

Garth Gerhart working with Tolzien. Appears linsley had leap frogged him for two spot at center

HE BENCHED HIM OUT OF LINE

Sam Gash has been working individually with Eddie Lacy all offseason on short, sharp passes during off periods. Southpaw throws darts

I CANNOT TELL YOU HOW HAPPY I AM THAT SAM GASH IS A PACKER COACH. I HAVE NO IDEA WHY.

Cobb and Tramon shagging Masthay punts in coverage drills

MCCARTHY DON'T CARE

By the way, looks like Chris Harper's hamstring healed fine. Back out there. Haunted Charles Johnson and Kevin Dorsey last year

BUT CAN HE SURVIVE THE CURSE OF PATLER'S FAVORABLE OPINION OF HIS CHANCES?

Richard Rodgers takes first snap at TE with ones

WE NEED TO DO A POLL ABOUT EVERYONE'S OPINION ABOUT RRODGERS BEFORE HE TAKES OVER CAMP

Bradford and Hubbard are your No 3 OLBs. Mulumba and Palmer worked second team

COREY BARDFORD WILL NOT MAKE IT AS AN NFL OLB. YOU READ IT HERE FIRST.

Quarless lined up opposite Rodgers with first team on run set at start of team. Bo, Rodgers and Quarless atop crowded room it seems

BO RYAN AT CAMP, PLAYING TE.

TJ Lang hasn't done much. Janis not here. Neal, Guion, Worthy and Perry looking on

I BET IF I READ ASK VIC'S CAMP REPORT, THIS INFORMATION WOULD BE SHADED MORE POSITIVELY

As @ESPNBobDemovsky pointed out, Carl Bradford has switched to No 54. Jayrone Elliott now 91

BOB DEMOVSKY IS JUST RIDING ROB DEMOVSKY'S COATTAILS

I've thought Kevin Dorsey has looked pretty explosive today. Big catch across middle from Tolzien

HAVE THEY LEARNED TO HEAL PACKER HAMSTRINGS?

Underthrown pass from Flynn but Lyerla couldn't cradled it and popped out. Second drop of period

FINGERS STILL SLIPPERY FROM FIVE GUYS FRIES

Davon House with good coverage and PD of Nelson in pass from Tolzien

TEASE! TEASE! TEASE! TEASE! TEASE! TEASE! TEASE!

Matthews with pressure but Rodgers threads the needle to Nelson in coverage of Shields and Hyde

THEY SHOULD PLACE SAME POLE MAGNETS ON THEIR JERSEYS JUST TO HELP AVOID CONTACT

Another strike to Nelson in Ha Ha coverage. Was HHCD and Richardson with twos

HA HA HAS COVERAGE NAMED AFTER HIM ON FIRST DAY OF PRACTICE. GREAT. TOO BAD ITS SIMILAR TO A LOT OF COVERAGE FROM 2011.

It was ok MT @RobDemovsky: I've seen a lot of great throws in camp but the corner route Rodgers just threw to Nelson was among the best.

WHAT DOES BOB HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS?

Wes Hodkiewicz @WesHod · 6h
    Mason Crosby goes 7 of 8 with only miss from 44 left hash

AGAIN, I AM GOING TO START READING ASK VIC FOR INJURY AND CROSBY MISS INFO. COULD IT HAVE KILLED WESHOD TO TYPO THIS AS A 64 YARD MISS?

Jordy Nelson having a big day. 41 TD over Antonio Dennard from Rodgers

THUMBS DOWN, WHOEVER CALLED THAT COVERAGE

Abbrederis, Hyde, Tramon, Ryan White, Cobb, Myles White taking kickoffs after practice

MCCARTHY STILL DOESN'T CARE

Harris, Rajion Neal, Hill, Dorsey, Kuhn, LaDarius Perkins, Goodson, Harper and Starks hanging back during punt return

NO HE DOESN'T

We need Justin Harrell (the poster) to head to practice to get a Sherrod report.

That is a really cute picture!

Does this kid do scouting reports or did his parents put him up to this?

Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    McCarthy on injuries/non-participants:
    Neal - abdominal/core
    Guion - hamstring
    Worthy - lower back
    Perry - foot/knee
    Janis - illness

Worthy with a lower back injury. Not usually a great sign for one of the bigs.
    Looks like the usual suspects. Neal just got a new deal. Any chance perry and or worthy aren't on the team at final cutdowns if they cant get their shit together for a change?

Its getting old with some of these guys

McCarthy After Practice #1

Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 7h
    T.J. Lang was working through some shoulder things.

Packer Report ‏@PackerReport 7h
    MM on Matthews playing everywhere: He's an impact player. Want to create targeting problems with him.

Tyler Dunne ‏@TyDunne 7h
    McCarthy on Hayward: I thought Casey stood out today. He's back. He's so instinctive with his ball skills.
    Last edited by pbmax; 07-26-2014 at 06:26 PM.

How the hell did Worthy eff up his back?

And nobody's saying a thing about Perry's foot/knee/whatever injuries. Or why McC is so angry, seemingly, with him.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Blog Entries
    We need Justin Harrell (the poster) to head to practice to get a Sherrod report.

Report; hang nail; Sherry out for season
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?