Thread: Official 2014 Packers Training Camp Thread

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Wes Hodkiewicz @WesHod · 7h
    MM: Running football when you have to is of most importance. I'm excited to see what DuJuan Harris is going to give us

MM: This OL IMO has chance to be best that we've had in my time here

MM: I actually haven't seen Pat McKenzie in quite some time. We're still open to that. Jermichael Finley is a Green Bay Packer IMO

MM: I don't care what business you're in, you hope you are right with projection. When Ted sits down with our staff, it's about performance

MM: I like our experience on OL. I like our core with our two guards. I know JC it's his first time. I was impressed with Linsley

MM: Can't say enough about Don Barclay. Derek Sherrod looks good. You have to feel good about depth on OL

MM on TE: I like our tight ends. We have to get them pad work. That's such a tough group cuz they're asked to do so much.

MM: Hitting targets, this the 1st year i feel like I got offseason program right. Veterans did a great job of getting practice part right

MM: You project your reps and how you're going to play guys, it's a real challenge trying to get whole team evaluated

MM: I don't think you can ever jeopardize your personnel evaluation. You have block of time to make decisions and you don't get that back

MM: That KC game is a critical game for our players. Can't tell you how many times you go into last game of the year and it changes

MM: Give our S and C staff credit, I like Mark Lovat is unique. Take a lot of pride that we don't have to do conditioning after practice

MM on tackling: In games? We better tackle in games. No, our tackling drills, we've adjusted them, timing of them

MM: I feel like I can improve. When you stop feeling that way, you're lying to yourself. Halftime thing, I don't know how long
    Last edited by pbmax; 07-25-2014 at 05:22 PM.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.