Thread: Official 2014 Packers Training Camp Thread

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    All @RobDemovsky Tweets

At the start of #Packers practice Carl Bradford and Jayrone Elliott are working with the regular defense. Typically they're inside w/scout D

On the flip side of Bradford/Elliott, WR Myles White is with the scout offense while the main group is inside.

Rajion Neal and Joe Thomas still out. #Packers

With Bostick out, Jake Stoneburner continues to get more work with the starters. Caught the first pass from Rodgers in team.

So far in this period, Rodgers has taken the first three reps then Flynn took one. Three more for Rodgers then one for Tolzien.

Julius Peppers just destroyed FB Ina Liaina and dumped RB Michael Hill in the half-line drill.

Jayrone Elliott is at right tackle with the No. 1 punt team. That's usually Bostick or Ryan Taylor.

I'm starting to wonder if Ryan Taylor's roster spot isn't as safe as I thoughtPackersld be. #Packers

Ryan Taylor is in his regular spot with the No. 1 kickoff return team. Barrington in on it now for Palmer.

QB reps in the last team period, in order; Rodgers (4), Flynn (3), Tolzien (3). #Packers

Rough red zone period for the offense. Rodgers missed Nelson and then Boykin had a rocket from Rodgers go right through the wickets.

Sack for Mike Neal, who beat Aaron Adams off the edge and for Flynn.

Janis. Hyde, Williams and Cobb catching punts. Tramon mishandled one of them.

FG period for Crosby: 33: Good 38: Good 42: Good 44: WR 46: Good 53: Good

I remember when the "move the ball" period actually meant it. A 20-yard completion from Flynn to Adams on 2nd-and-6. Next play 3rd-and-8.

Burnett and HHCD are the safeties in this defensive period. Hyde was with Burnett earlier in practice.

Hyde and Richardson are the No. 2 safety pairing.

If there was a starting lineup change with HHCD, they likely would've started practice that way. Must be a rotational thing.
    Last edited by pbmax; 08-19-2014 at 02:35 PM.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.