All @RobDemovsky Tweets

@RobDemovsky
TT: We've got an important few weeks right in front of us. Certainly finishing up the preseason and getting ready for the start of season.

TT: Next three games, play Reggie McKenzie's team, John Dorsey's team and John Schneider's team. (All formePackersouts). #Packers
@MikeMo15ยท4 HOURS AGO

@RobDemovsky
TT on why no roster moves since July 30: "Sometimes you keep adding salt to the mix, it gets to saltWisdomfromTeddomfromTed

@RobDemovsky
TT on increasing practice squad to 10: That's fine with me. Most people in my position would say that's a good idea. I don't get a vote.

TT on watching preseason games from the sideline: "You can see the glassiness of the eyePackers; #Packers

TT on the 2013 draft class (with 5 starters): It's good. We don't separate players by years. Love the 30-years-olds as much as 20-year-olds.

TT: I was often times playing in the 2nd half of preseason games, competition level drops, even I made a few plays. Have to weigh it out.

TT on Tretter: "We liked him a lot in college, thought he could play. Did some workouts with him as a center."