Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Official 2014 Packers Training Camp Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    House is gonna be a player. You see the flashes where he could be a very solid guy.

House shows "flashes" every training camp then blows in actual games. He needs to show he can transfer those flashes in games.

Sounds like Barclay got carted off the field today. Top back up lineman...not good.

Hands-to-the-face Rat HOFer 3irty1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon494 View Post
    House shows "flashes" every training camp then blows in actual games. He needs to show he can transfer those flashes in games.
    Last year at this time Jerron McMillian was red hot in camp.
    70% of the Earth is covered by water. The rest is covered by Al Harris.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon494 View Post
    He did handle Crabtree remarkably well in the playoff game...held like crazy, but that's the way the refs were calling it.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    He did handle Crabtree remarkably well in the playoff game...held like crazy, but that's the way the refs were calling it.
    Pretty good chance though the refs won't be calling it like that this year.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    Not in the first half he didn't. And I think, but am not sure, they adjusted coverage toward Crab and away from Davis to compensate.

13 targets total, 8 receptions, 135 yds, avg 15.6 and long of 31. House did have 2 passes defended, but my suspicion is that he was the most targeted DB as well.

In the first half, Crab had 4 for 70 including the 31 yarder for 17.5 average.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Saw on the blog that Barclay had to be carted off with a leg/knee injury. Looks like our depth just took a hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Teamcheez1 View Post
    Saw on the blog that Barclay had to be carted off with a leg/knee injury. Looks like our depth just took a hit.
    For those that have us keeping 8OL on the 53 I say...!
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Quote Originally Posted by Teamcheez1 View Post
    From MM:
    Suffered a knee injury in a team pressure drill. I was standing right behind him. Got himself in a bad situation. He's being evaluated. You could definitely see he was in a compromising situation. We'll wait to see what we're dealing with. Donnie, they don't come any better than him.
    Given how much more detailed that was than the normal MM report, the question is not IR or not IR, but will he walk again.
    Fire Murphy, Gute, MLF, Barry, Senavich, etc!

Gamblin' Rat
    http://www.packersnews.com/story/spo...tice/13634561/

Says Barclay has Torn ACL.. and so it begins.

@WesHod: Bad news for #Packers...swing tackle Don Barclay tore his ACL during Tuesday's practice http://pck.rs/1s97wZc
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

Looks like Sherrod now becomes the top backup at both OT positions. A real opportunity for guys like Aaron Adams, John Fullington and Jeremy Vujnovich.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Looks like Sherrod now becomes the top backup at both OT positions. A real opportunity for guys like Aaron Adams, John Fullington and Jeremy Vujnovich.
    Bad news about Barclay. He was the 6th OL. I think this opens things up for Lane Taylor or Garth Gerhart. More than the others.
    Sherrod makes the team as backup swing tackle. From the tweets I've seen he's taken snaps at both LT and RT in 1-1's but I'm pretty sure they'll work him even more now.

Think Sherrod would play tackle and they'll move Bakh inside to guard if need be.

That would be great provided Sherrod could actually play and Bulaga remain healthy. Poor Barclay...

Quote Originally Posted by smuggler View Post
    That would be great provided Sherrod could actually play and Bulaga remain healthy. Poor Barclay...
    Pete Dougherty ‏@PeteDougherty 8h
    In 1on1s, Sherrod goes 3-0 with wins over Boyd n Bradford at RT, Mulumba at

Keep hope alive!!
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post

Keep hope alive!!
    Looks like they are hell bent on making him the 6th man at this point. Oh well.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

CutlerquitRat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post

Keep hope alive!!
    lol this is like saying AR Dominated the 3rd string defense...not what you call pass rushing elite there.
    Swede: My expertise in this area is extensive. The essential difference between a "battleship" and an "aircraft carrier" is that an aircraft carrier requires five direct hits to sink, but it takes only four direct hits to sink a battleship.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Oday View Post
    lol this is like saying AR Dominated the 3rd string defense...not what you call pass rushing elite there.
    Everyone needs work. Can't just be 1 on 1 the whole camp.