The key is whether there will be a usage switch for Raji this season. Whether he lacked physical strength in that huge body, or whether he just lacked the motivation, the fact is, he didn't do a very good job as a space-occupier. If he is used that same way at NT this season - as was pointed out, part of his snaps last season were NT/space-occupier, we can probably expect the same crappy result. If, however, he is used differently - as an attacking mobile NT, maybe he will return to the form of his first years. I WISH the Packers would either use Raji that way or use some smaller more mobile NT. For years, I watched Jay Ratliff play that position that way for the Cowboys. There have been other NTs going all the way back to Curly Culp who didn't have that huge immobile body type, and who attacked and actually penetrated and made tackles. THAT is what we need - IMO. As I said, I see Worthy as possibly that kind of player; Boyd showed signs last season; Whatshisname, the third round pick from Mississippi seems like he might fill the bill. I'm extremely thankful that the Packers have apparently gotten away from having two fat space-occupiers in their base D. Now let's reduce it from one to zero.