Thread: Training Camp Battles

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon494 View Post
    Raji is a lock to start at NT.
    i don't know, i can't see how a guy who could be out of the league by this time next year as a lock to start anything

i would hope we can find some serious competition for him. it obvious his fat ass needs some kind of a push from somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    i don't know, i can't see how a guy who could be out of the league by this time next year as a lock to start anything

i would hope we can find some serious competition for him. it obvious his fat ass needs some kind of a push from somewhere
    I highly doubt Raji could be out of the league next year...maybe not with the Packers though.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon494 View Post
    I highly doubt Raji could be out of the league next year...maybe not with the Packers though.
    no other team offered him a deal but us

no one but us wanted him this year

IF he has anotherf year this year like his last 2 or 3, then he might get some team to sign him to a small one year deal to take a look, but it wouldn't shock me if he isn't on a team by the start of the regular season next year

no other team offered him a deal but us

no one but us wanted him this year

IF he has anotherf year this year like his last 2 or 3, then he might get some team to sign him to a small one year deal to take a look, but it wouldn't shock me if he isn't on a team by the start of the regular season next year
    Raji has said he had other offers. Whether that is true we may never know.

But if he isn't the starter, then the offseason plans will get dumped overboard quickly. I don't think they intended Guion or Boyd to start at Nose.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Raji has said he had other offers. Whether that is true we may never know.

But if he isn't the starter, then the offseason plans will get dumped overboard quickly. I don't think they intended Guion or Boyd to start at Nose.
    What would those plans be? Raji would seem to be the only true NT on the roster unless Pennel makes the team. That's why I think Raji is a lock to start at NT unless they go out and sign someone like Pickett.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    What would those plans be? Raji would seem to be the only true NT on the roster unless Pennel makes the team. That's why I think Raji is a lock to start at NT unless they go out and sign someone like Pickett.
    I meant the plans to have Raji start at Nose, backed up by new players. If he doesn't make the roster, then he will have had a catastrophic camp.

I don't buy that they chased him with money for 2 years because they believe that some version of red's theory is likely.

If he does get dumped, then they will go after Pickett or someone similar.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

The best he could get was a 1 year contract. That may be exactly the kind of kick in the ass he needed.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen