Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Rob Demovsky ‏@RobDemovsky 1h
    #Packers roster update:
    PUP: Nick Perry, Mike Neal
    Non-football injury: Letroy Guion, Jerel Worthy
    Non-football illness: Jeff Janis

see here for more details: http://packerrats.com/showthread.php...l=1#post791678

What the hell is it with Mike Neal? Cripes, just when he seems to have his first healthy off-season ever, he goes into the crapper again? That is so damn aggravating. I imagine he is, too, but I'm really glad he only got a what, two-year deal? He is what he is, I guess.

I'm getting close to the same way of thinking about Perry. Dude is approaching bust status, in my mind in large part because McC seemed really pissed about Perry missing OTA's and such, which leads me to think Perry had some unauthorized surgery, or waited to have surgery the team recommended he have immediately at the close of the season.

This is the usual Packer start of camp already. We all know what's coming next. I won't write it, but we all know what it is.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    What the hell is it with Mike Neal? Cripes, just when he seems to have his first healthy off-season ever, he goes into the crapper again? That is so damn aggravating. I imagine he is, too, but I'm really glad he only got a what, two-year deal? He is what he is, I guess.

I'm getting close to the same way of thinking about Perry. Dude is approaching bust status, in my mind in large part because McC seemed really pissed about Perry missing OTA's and such, which leads me to think Perry had some unauthorized surgery, or waited to have surgery the team recommended he have immediately at the close of the season.

This is the usual Packer start of camp already. We all know what's coming next. I won't write it, but we all know what it is.
    Well if it is the same old, same old. it's time for a change from GM right down through all the coaches. That is IF things go as they usually do.

Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    Well if it is the same old, same old. it's time for a change from GM right down through all the coaches. That is IF things go as they usually do.
    I assume you don't mean win the division and make the playoffs.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    I assume you don't mean win the division and make the playoffs.
    When does just barely making the play offs and losing badly in the first game become not good enough? The Packers win because of Rodgers and their offense despite their less than stellar defense. I am just saying that if they keep doing the same thing and hope for a different outcome, that is not going to work. Sometimes you have to shake things up to get a different outcome.

When does just barely making the play offs and losing badly in the first game become not good enough? The Packers win because of Rodgers and their offense despite their less than stellar defense. I am just saying that if they keep doing the same thing and hope for a different outcome, that is not going to work. Sometimes you have to shake things up to get a different outcome.
    Its not good enough. But its also not bad in a year the best player on the team misses eight games.

If it continues, more people will be on the way out. But it won't be Thompson or McCarthy who will go. I do think McCarthy has something to prove along with his QB about beating better defenses sitting back in Cover 2. But its a challenge they can overcome.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

So, winning the division nearly every year, and winning the super bowl the year we don't win the division, and a 14-2 season....is not good enough? TT and MM have been wildly successful. If you don't see that, I am speechless.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Well, if your criteria are getting into the playoffs consistently but not getting to the SB since 2010, let's see who else should be fired if their teams don't make it to the SB:

Bill Belichek
    Sean Payton
    Mike Tomlin

Who am I missing on this list of hot seat candidates?
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    Well, if your criteria are getting into the playoffs consistently but not getting to the SB since 2010, let's see who else should be fired if their teams don't make it to the SB:

Bill Belichek
    Sean Payton
    Mike Tomlin

Who am I missing on this list of hot seat candidates?
    Everyone except for about 3 coaches. Does SF bitch about Harbaugh because he keeps choking with no Super Bowl victory to show for his efforts....or just cuz he is a DICK!!!
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.