View Poll Results: Was the Richard Rodgers Pick Inspired or Panicked?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Inspired. Last of the physical specimens, possible big upside due to changing role during college.

10 66.67%
  • Panicked. Faced with Finley's demise, someone had to come in and help Quarless. Hello Someone.

5 33.33%

Thread: Richard Rodgers: You Make The Call!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    This is the case. What we have left, unless a rookie emerges....are a bunch of JAG's who DC's don't really have to mention or pay attention to at all. They can let their Brad Just a guy Jones cover them man to man.

I'm not sure we need a weapon at TE but it was nice to have.
    I know everyone here hates McGinn, but he seems to think RR is the real deal.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    I know everyone here hates McGinn, but he seems to think RR is the real deal.
    Everbody hates McGinn!? Only losers who have converted their basement into being a "packer room" and who wear football jerseys to church hate Bob McGinn. Now that you mention it, I guess that is most of the people in this forum. But I like McGinn a lot, he is interesting. The only reason he is wrong a lot is that he offers a lot of opinions. I think he is insightful most of the time.

I wonder if anybody painted their face for "Family night" last Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    Everbody hates McGinn!? Only losers who have converted their basement into being a "packer room" and who wear football jerseys to church hate Bob McGinn. Now that you mention it, I guess that is most of the people in this forum. But I like McGinn a lot, he is interesting. The only reason he is wrong a lot is that he offers a lot of opinions. I think he is insightful most of the time.

I wonder if anybody painted their face for "Family night" last Saturday.
    You liking him proves I'm right on my assumption of him being a boob.