Thread: Bryan Bulaga Bulked Up in Rehab

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I can certainly see Bulaga ending up at LT - remember that he was handed that position and supposed to be the Pack's week 1 starter there last season.
    Last edited by Guiness; 07-29-2014 at 10:41 AM.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    I can certainly see Bulaga ending up at LT - remember that he was handed that position and supposed to be the Pack's week 1 starter there last season.
    I would find it odd because Barclay is the one who has to be replaced first and that means Bach or Sherrod have to move right as well. Bach spent next to no time on the right last year and Sherrod hasn't since his injury.

And RE: the blurb Patler had, I don't know how you can actually be the left tackle in a one on one drill. Maybe as mission said, it was about the angle and footwork.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    I would find it odd because Barclay is the one who has to be replaced first and that means Bach or Sherrod have to move right as well. Bach spent next to no time on the right last year and Sherrod hasn't since his injury.

And RE: the blurb Patler had, I don't know how you can actually be the left tackle in a one on one drill. Maybe as mission said, it was about the angle and footwork.
    Sherrod filled in for Barclay at the end of a game last year. Several articles have said his off season has been as Bulaga's backup, while others have said at LT. I'm not sure what they are doing with Sherrod.

Outlook: Offensive line coach James Campen kept Sherrod at right tackle behind starter Bryan Bulaga the entire offseason. Most backup offensive linemen must play multiple positions, but the Packers want Sherrod to concentrate on a single position given all the time that he has missed because of the broken leg.

Quotable: "The kid looks terrific," Campen said. "The next step for him is to get him into the daily grind, put the pads on and go pound it. That's his next step, but we've been very pleased with where he's come from."

Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    Sherrod filled in for Barclay at the end of a game last year. Several articles have said his off season has been as Bulaga's backup, while others have said at LT. I'm not sure what they are doing with Sherrod.
    I think that report is in error because every camp report has Sherrod at LT in the second group and nothing has been remarked about the position switch. Honestly though, there hasn't been much reporting on the exact nature of the 1st and 2nd lines so far because everyone is fixated on Tretter and Lang's injury.

McCarthy did he as going to work at Left Tackle during the offseason. Usually if something goes against Hoyle, you see some mentions of it.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.