Thread: PACKERS FAMILY NIGHT AND QUESTIONS

Blog Entries

PACKERS FAMILY NIGHT AND QUESTIONS

Who, if anybody is going ?

Does anybody know if they are going to have all of the activities for kids during the early to late afternoon ????

In past years it was cool to get there early, tailgate, and let kids go through inflatable toys/drills...etc.

I don't see any advertising for this. ANYBODY know if it's still going on ??
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Its going on. Ive thought of going. Isnt it just a practice though this year, not a scrimage?

And i have no clue about the kids shit

Packers.com just mentions that in-stadium activities start at 5:30. I'd be surprised though if they changed much from past years.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Blog Entries
    Last year they had a ton of excursions ....for kids...to go through....kicking.....knocking inflatable dummies....all kinds of fun stuff that they had going as early as Noon. NFL Experience type stuff. that was all outside the stadium stuff. From the looks of it they are doing none of that this year. Just trying to see if I'm right.
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?