Thread: RFIDs

RFIDs

I got nothing....I'm sure if Rand was still here, he would offer some narcissistic blather about this; it might be interesting to see:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jasonbel...ayer-tracking/
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

It just makes information that could be derived from film show up in real time for fans and possibly for coaching analysis, if they don't do this already. Now some players should have this monitoring outside the stadium as well...
    Fire Murphy, Gute, MLF, Barry, Senavich, etc!

This is how soccer measures player movements and calculates distance run and positions taken.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

I am extremely grateful that the powers that be waited until John Madden left the booth before introducing this technology.

Quote Originally Posted by hoosier View Post
    I am extremely grateful that the powers that be waited until John Madden left the booth before introducing this technology.
    "Lookit this guy! First he went over here, probably to towel off the sweat, then to the trainer table to get a cramp worked out. Then he gets some water over here; he was there for 3.5 minutes! How many bottles did he drink!? Then he sits down far away from his coach because he knows he messed up. Why did he circle his seat twice, is he a dog or something?"
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

off the field tracking would be more beneficial.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    "Lookit this guy! First he went over here, probably to towel off the sweat, then to the trainer table to get a cramp worked out. Then he gets some water over here; he was there for 3.5 minutes! How many bottles did he drink!? Then he sits down far away from his coach because he knows he messed up. Why did he circle his seat twice, is he a dog or something?"
    Not to mention the new possibilities it would open up for telestrator art.