Thread: Abbrederis has a knee

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosier View Post
    His response to questions about Abbrederis was reported as being unusually "testy." The injury happened yesterday and he was being asked about it this afternoon. It sounds to me like he had a preliminary report but hadn't--and maybe hasn't--gotten an official diagnosis. I think he gets "testy" in response to bad news that cannot be discussed. Once it is official and can be discussed, he drops the emotion and puts out a vague company line about recovery time.
    He got testy because 3 reporters in a row asked him about the injury, even though he told the 1st guy he didn't have a medical report yet.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    He got testy because 3 reporters in a row asked him about the injury, even though he told the 1st guy he didn't have a medical report yet.
    I didn't see that little detail get reported. Three in a row, huh? Geez, they're just doing their job.

Quote Originally Posted by hoosier View Post
    I didn't see that little detail get reported. Three in a row, huh? Geez, they're just doing their job.
    Actually he started his PC with a statement that Abbrederis has a knee, and that he would have more info later after meeting with the training staff. Then the 1st 2 questions were asking about the injury.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Why wouldnt he know that info yet? He damn well should

The injury happened yesterday. Someone should be able to figure out whats wrong with the guy and get the memo to the head coach within 26 hours or so you would think