Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Seahawks Look Unstopable

Seahawks Look Unstopable

Is anyone else watching the Seahawks game? Looking good.

They kept the first string in for quite a while minus Lynch.

There's a debate online about the game. There was a study that says for teams with a rematch from preseason, the 1st half of a preseason game has some predictive value. Others are saying the Chargers showed nothing (intentionally) on D.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

The 2011 Packers looked unstoppable too.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

Rivers only played a short while and I don't think Gates played at all.

A lot of teams look unstoppable in the preseason.

Feeling 34-17 Packers in the season opener.

CutlerquitRat HOFer
    Nelson beats Sherman so bad he quits the game.
    Swede: My expertise in this area is extensive. The essential difference between a "battleship" and an "aircraft carrier" is that an aircraft carrier requires five direct hits to sink, but it takes only four direct hits to sink a battleship.

I think the Seashits will come out of the gate this season roarin', but will flag at season's end.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

I just hope that if Seattle is ultra physical with receivers at the line, we mug them right back.

Super Bowl home boy. Hey, this guy claims he predicted the Seahawks to win it all last year.

http://www.foxsports.com/fantasy/foo...tafford-081414

Super Bowl Prediction: Packers over Broncos
    Eddie Lacy gives Aaron Rodgers the perfect backfield complement, and a revitalized Green Bay secondary could wreak havoc in the NFC North. I’m sure this angers those in Seattle, but don’t be too quick to call me an idiot: I called your Super Bowl win last February, and I somewhat know what I’m doing with these picks.
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson

I posted this in the Non-NFC North thread too, but it has bearing on the unstoppability of the PEDHawks:

The shift in emphasis on PI this year bears watching. It doesn't take much to tip the balance in today's NFL and the renewed attention to PI, even if Seattle is "good" at playing aggressively w/o penalty, could cost them some yards and points.

That kickoff game could be mighty interesting if they start out calling it close.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

The bandwagon is getting bigger.

http://mmqb.si.com/2014/08/19/nfl-gr...-team-preview/

There’s not a deeper, more talented all-around team in the NFC. If the Packers can earn home field advantage (i.e. avoid traveling to Seattle), they’ll reach the Super Bowl.
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson

CutlerquitRat HOFer
    With how they are calling illegal contact Sherman will give us 300 yards in the opener.
    Swede: My expertise in this area is extensive. The essential difference between a "battleship" and an "aircraft carrier" is that an aircraft carrier requires five direct hits to sink, but it takes only four direct hits to sink a battleship.

The Seahawks look to be in great position to repeat. I think it is theirs to lose and I think it will have to come in the form of injuries.

I am not so sure week one we will have the continuity to beat them with our defense despite the hype of how many great players we have - if they don't gel, it doesn't matter how good each player is. If we played the Seahawks the second game, I would be more confident.

Looking forward to the Badgers LSU Saturday - go B1G.
    "Once the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the Republic.”
    – Benjamin Franklin

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Derrick Carr ripping #1 D right now. Rodgers will have his way with them Thursday.

Yes... yesss....

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
    The Seahawks look to be in great position to repeat. I think it is theirs to lose and I think it will have to come in the form of injuries.

I am not so sure week one we will have the continuity to beat them with our defense despite the hype of how many great players we have - if they don't gel, it doesn't matter how good each player is. If we played the Seahawks the second game, I would be more confident.

Looking forward to the Badgers LSU Saturday - go B1G.
    Or PED suspensions.

Seattle is a different team when they are at home, which is why I cringed when the schedule came out. Playing Seattle to start the season sucks, playing in Seattle sucks even more. It's gonna be a tough game.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by pittstang5 View Post
    Seattle is a different team when they are at home, which is why I cringed when the schedule came out. Playing Seattle to start the season sucks, playing in Seattle sucks even more. It's gonna be a tough game.
    We were the last team to beat SEA at SEA. I don't care what the record book says.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Hands-to-the-face Rat HOFer 3irty1's Avatar
    The Packers have been a top notch road team under McCarthy. Only team on or above their level when it comes to performing at peak capacity on the road is probably the Giants over the same time frame. The stadium might be pandemonium but won't be the difference between a win and a loss.

I just hope the front 7 come to play. You look at the games Seattle fans are least looking forward to and its division games, especially St. Louis. A good game from the front 7 makes them look mortal.
    70% of the Earth is covered by water. The rest is covered by Al Harris.