Tinglehoff was a good player. I can't criticize his election. It has been that way with most of the Senior candidates over the years.

To be honest, I felt Dave Robinson was at least as deserving and probably even more deserving than Kramer. I complained about that for years and years. Robinson was a special player, not just a very good one, in my opinion.

Kramer is every bit as good as many others who are in the Hall, but I suspect the same can be said about many players from other teams, too. Kramer was good, but I'm not sure that he was better or more valuable than Bob Skoronski, perhaps the most under appreciated Packer from the '60s. I know Kramer wasn't as good as Gale Gillingham. Neither Skoronski nor Gillingham has a prayer of getting into the Hall. I think Gillingham was the best guard the Packers have had while I've been watching them.

Kramer was popular, and had a nice back story, which got even better when he almost died while playing with the Packers. His notoriety snowballed with the books that he wrote. If he is ever elected, it will be deserved. If he is not elected, it seems somewhat unfair, but isn't a travesty of epic proportions.