Thread: Official Gameday Thread 8-22-14, yet another game against some other team that doesn't matter

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    On CBS, no less.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    On CBS, no less.
    Do we get Packers announcers or CBS announcers? I have had to sit through two preseason games (as shown on NFL network) with commentators that pay no attention to what the Packers are actually doing throughout the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Teamcheez1 View Post
    Do we get Packers announcers or CBS announcers? I have had to sit through two preseason games (as shown on NFL network) with commentators that pay no attention to what the Packers are actually doing throughout the game.
    I suspect we'll get the CBS announcers. I agree with you, it was painful to have to sit thru the first 2 preseason games and listen to announcers who talked all the time but didn't tell you squat. Those clowns hardly ever told you who made the freaking tackle for crying out loud.

Quote Originally Posted by Teamcheez1 View Post
    If the delay doesn't drive you crazy, turn the sound down and turn on the radio for McCarren and Laravie.