Thread: Official Gameday Thread 8-22-14, yet another game against some other team that doesn't matter

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Sherrod looks okay, no? A little mechanical on running plays, but no major flaws tonight.
    yeah. Feet and positioning looks worlds better. Between the game footage and the Campen quote about worries about speed on turf, I think both backup tackles let the Rams speed get into their heads.

He is still not lock down, but he has been in position.

Bach, as bobble has pointed out, has some whiffs occasionally. Sherrod is still behind but its not a gulf of difference. Sherry needs lots of snaps.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    yeah. Feet and positioning looks worlds better. Between the game footage and the Campen quote about worries about speed on turf, I think both backup tackles let the Rams speed get into their heads.

He is still not lock down, but he has been in position.

Bach, as bobble has pointed out, has some whiffs occasionally. Sherrod is still behind but its not a gulf of difference. Sherry needs lots of snaps.
    On another Packer I said Sherrod is technically a rookie and got blasted for it. Yes, all he really needs are snaps. Bach looks better because he started so many games last week. Last week Derek had issues but he looked much better last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    On another Packer I said Sherrod is technically a rookie and got blasted for it. Yes, all he really needs are snaps. Bach looks better because he started so many games last week. Last week Derek had issues but he looked much better last night.
    He is probably past rookie, but is definitely in his second year.

Rookie: No off season (lockout), shortened camp (by about 10-15% with lockout), plus majority camp at Guard, got into 5 games before being hurt in Game #14

Second Year: zero

Third Year: PUP, activated to roster on Nov 5, 2013, on roster for 7 games, played a very limited number of snaps

Fourth Year: First full offseason, second (and first full) camp. All time at Tackle.

My only concern with last night's game was that it was the Raiders. Their Defense has some talent, but its not quite the Rams. Perry is even harder to judge, Raiders have completely rebuilt their O line.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.