Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Official Gameday Thread 8-22-14, yet another game against some other team that doesn't matter

Quote Originally Posted by SMBASS View Post
    I agree pb. He seems to play with a lot of intensity. Really like what I've seen from him so far.
    Its weird because unmotivated was one of the things his college teams called him.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Elliot bringing it again tonight!

Guy is quick.
    C.H.U.D.

Sherrod Play 19 no idea where he was

CBS has to get Andrew Luck a new photo for the preview.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Pennel plays like a kid who cares a lot.
    Hope it's for real, because that's just the opposite of his reputation up until this year.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Sherrod Play 20 Right tackle. No much movement on run play behind him.

Sherrod Play 21 pass block his guy leaks out for coverage he guards against blitz and keeps DT from going wide

Sherrod Play 22 pass block well, holds guy WAY out

Tiller is a very large man at Guard.

Sherrod Play 23 pass block. Gets roughed up by bull rush but keeps QB clean on completion

Sherrod Play 24 run block, loses punch but long arms keep him connected and RB gets first.

Hill really runs hard, Might be a good P.S. candidate.

Sherrod Play 25 catches guy in pass pro on inside rush, no probs

Sherrod Play 26 run block seals guy inside for run, his man doesn't get to make hit

Sherrod Play 27 backside cut block and gets guy on ground nicely run away from him

Tolzien looks pretty legit

Sherrod Play 28 pass pro on screen pass, catches wide rusher well

Sherrod Play 29 pass pro on stunt. He and new LG sort out a stunt nicely and keep ST clean

Sherrod Play 30 pass pro works out fine on 2 point attempt

Wow...great catch by Gillett!

Tolzien has looked much better than Flynn tonight. I think I'm ok if he's the back up and they let Flynn go.

Awe...# 74 almost had a pick. That guy's huge.

Sherrod Play 31 run block, lost his guy on change of direction

Sherrod Play 32 pass block, little loose but stayed in front of weird two man wide rush

Sherrod Play 33 backside run block good and uneventful

Sherrod Play 34 run block, RB to his side but never gets there due to other penetration Gets guy blocked initially

Quote Originally Posted by pittstang5 View Post
    Tolzien has looked much better than Flynn tonight. I think I'm ok if he's the back up and they let Flynn go.
    I agree that Tolzien looks better than Flynn pitt. (Never thought I'd be saying that.) Tolzien has a lot stronger arm and his command of the offense is night and day better than last year when he was thrown to the wolves.

Sherrod Play 35 pass pro good and uneventful rusher sat back worried about screen or coverage

Sherrod Play 36 run block backside. Good initial block did let him loose wide at end

Sherrod Play 37 run block, got his guy stood up and lost him, man made tackle. No penetration but didn't neutralize him

Sherrod Play 38 pass pro, wide rush, caught him and would have been close if Tolzien had not got rid of ball quick for completion

Sherrod Play 39 pass pro. Took the wide end but free rusher between G and T from LB spot.

I think Tolzien can be NFL starter now. He's got arm strength, accuracy, toughness, smarts. He's made the 53. What to do with Flynn if Tolzien is backup? I say keep both.