Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Official Gameday Thread 8-22-14, yet another game against some other team that doesn't matter

QBs go down throughout the season. Flynn or Tolzien could draw mid-round draft pick to desperate team.

garbage time

Matt McGloin can play too.

Right now Mulumba is getting nowhere.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Preillo is a terrible blocker.

I think Sherrod is out.

Perry's limited stay I think means he is definite for roster at the 3 or 4 rank.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Preillo is a terrible blocker.
    you wouldn't say that to his face, coward

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    you wouldn't say that to his face, coward
    He does appear braver versus DBs than DTs.

I weighed 250 pounds in college, was a heavyweight wrestler. I got beat in a wrestling match by a guy who weighed 140 pounds, was over 40 years old. I was drunk and laughing, but that little guy was incredibly strong. My whole life I have remembered that grapple in the grass, i never underestimate a little man.

Hubbard looks like a small forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    I weighed 250 pounds in college, was a heavyweight wrestler. I got beat in a wrestling match by a guy who weighed 140 pounds, was over 40 years old. I was drunk and laughing, but that little guy was incredibly strong. My whole life I have remembered that grapple in the grass, i never underestimate a little man.
    Except Perillo basically turned down his first block.

Wow, 3rd and 4th Stringers really suck or just don't give a shit.

Lot of standing around and watching by the D on these last two Raider drives. Atkinson shuffled around in the backfield for 3 seconds on the 2 point conversion and nobody even touched him.

Not the right thread, but what the hell is going on in Seattle - they're up against the Bears 28 to nothing. That's two games in a row that Seattle is looking Beastly.

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Hope it's for real, because that's just the opposite of his reputation up until this year.
    Ride that pony as long as you can, but never offer him a big contract.

Senior Rat HOFer Carolina_Packer's Avatar
    I wasn't able to follow the game closely, although I read this game thread, and heard there were some injuries. Can you re-cap who got hurt, what the injury is, and whether there is any prognosis? I've got my fingers crossed that Hayward being inactive is just precautionary.
    "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." -Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Anyone else notice CJ wilson's shove of DuJuan Harris after Harris tackled Kalil Mack on the interception play? Bad blood, mayhaps?

Based on this game:

Mike Pennel, Jumal Rolle, Jay Elliot will make the team.

What of Janis? How'd he do?
    Last edited by smuggler; 08-22-2014 at 11:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Carolina_Packer View Post
    I wasn't able to follow the game closely, although I read this game thread, and heard there were some injuries. Can you re-cap who got hurt, what the injury is, and whether there is any prognosis? I've got my fingers crossed that Hayward being inactive is just precautionary.
    Brad Jones got looked at on sideline as did Datone Jones. Datone went back into the game. BJ Raji had an arm injury and did not return.

Oh Oh.

Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 8m
    Saw #Packers NT B.J. Raji with a large bag of ice wrapped around his right biceps. He left out the back way and did not comment.

Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 4m
    That's the $64M question RT @jeffnc1: @TomSilverstein wonder if he has a torn bicep?

Jason Wilde ‏@jasonjwilde 2m
    McCarthy on B.J. Raji's arm injury: "You have an initial exam. B.J., he’s pretty confident about it. That’s why you do the tests." #Packers

Raider guy seems OK.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 52m
    #Raiders LB Sio Moore suffered a neck strain, per team spokesman. X-Rays were negative, and he’s set to fly back home with the team.

Happy about Sio Moore. What about the WR that Richardson hammered? Is he okay?

Jones didn't make the list of walking wounded which includes

Injury list: In addition to Raji, the Packers also lost rookie cornerback Demetri Goodson to a concussion.

according to McGinn and Dunne. http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packe...medium=twitter

PG doesn't list Jones either, same two as JSO. http://www.packersnews.com/story/spo...ured/14465003/
    Last edited by pbmax; 08-23-2014 at 02:42 AM.