Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Gameday Thread 8-22-14, yet another game against some other team that doesn't matter

Quote Originally Posted by pittstang5 View Post
    Goodson - # 39 is not ready for the NFL.
    Ready for the practice squad.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Actually, that TD/not a TD coverage wasn't terrible but he didn't locate the ball until too late.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

I really have no idea what determines a, "catch" anymore.

Crap. Missed 2 Sherrod plays.

Sherrod Play 7 Gets a bull rush on some kind of weird stunt. Retreats one step and stuffs it. Might be the best he has done that.

Flynn gets other pressure and escapes. That one wasn't half bad. Not dominating, but in control.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Richardson with the forced fumble

Richardson laying the wood. Dude is a hitter.

Missed 2 more, sorry

Sherrod Play 10 reached left to block for run inside right. Nice closing on the DE and got his man

Sherrod Play 11 missed

Sherrod Play 12 gets a nice block on a draw. Tied his guy up and showed pass all the way

Sherrod Play 13 run blocking like madman. Got turned a little but didm;t lose guy. Harris squeaks by for good gain

Sherrod Play 14 crash down pass block on screen. Missed guy who sidestepped it. Didn't prevent anything but scramble

Really like Harris's shiftiness in traffic. He has a knack for getting extra yards after it looks like he's stopped.

Harris just had a huge block on a blitz!

Sherrod Play 15 guy vacates for blitz, Sherrod blocks down well

Sherrod Play 16 run block on run to his side. Didn't drive him anyway but maintained.

nice blitz p/u by Harris on that toss to white.

Sherrod Play 17 Pass block on wide rush. Stays wide and catches guy inside. Decent play

Sherrod Play 18 locks up DE and stymies him

Gotta make that catch DaVante.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Sherrod Play 17 Pass block on wide rush. Stays wide and catches guy inside. Decent play

Sherrod Play 18 locks up DE and stymies him
    Sherrod looks okay, no? A little mechanical on running plays, but no major flaws tonight.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Crosby has been everywhere with his kickoffs. Long, short, out of bounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Sherrod looks okay, no? A little mechanical on running plays, but no major flaws tonight.
    yeah. Feet and positioning looks worlds better. Between the game footage and the Campen quote about worries about speed on turf, I think both backup tackles let the Rams speed get into their heads.

He is still not lock down, but he has been in position.

Bach, as bobble has pointed out, has some whiffs occasionally. Sherrod is still behind but its not a gulf of difference. Sherry needs lots of snaps.

Pennel plays like a kid who cares a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Pennel plays like a kid who cares a lot.
    I agree pb. He seems to play with a lot of intensity. Really like what I've seen from him so far.

The Sackmaster
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.