Thread: Raji's Season Might Be In Trouble

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    It sure looked likeRaji was getting pushed around and run right past in this preseason at NT, the same as he did last year wherever he played. This is the ultimate addition by subtraction. The Packers D will be BETTER without Raji. And don't even think about bringing in Pickett! Also, I really don't think we need Guion - assuming he's just another big clod.

Boyd and Pennel have both played a lot better than Raji. Going with them at NT in addition to plenty of the no NT packages will make the Packers better - a lot better as a result of this injury.

Now what about Brad Jones? Somebody said he had a knee injury. Could we have even more addition by subtraction?

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post

Boyd and Pennel have both played a lot better than Raji. Going with them at NT in addition to plenty of the no NT packages will make the Packers better - a lot better as a result of this injury.
    I will pose the same question I asked Harlan last week. Exactly what games are you watching?
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    I will pose the same question I asked Harlan last week. Exactly what games are you watching?
    Back at you - I'll ask you the same. Instead of getting push, Raji got pushed - and it ain't a thing of the past. The snaps he got just last night he got pushed around/pushed back/and run right past. And when Boyd and Pennel were at NT, the same stuff didn't happen.

MARK MY WORDS! Save this post to rub it in if I'm proven wrong. the Packers D will be MUCH better off without Raji in there - assuming they don't pull some shit like bringing back Pickett. I've been campaigning for this the whole off-season - long before they made it obvious they were going that direction - to go to a smaller more mobile better tackling D Line. Raji was the last remnant of the old shit.