Thread: Raji's Season Might Be In Trouble

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Defensive line is very hard for the fans to evaluate, especially when they are playing the 3-4. It is funny to me that so many people are sure that Raji is not much better than the guys on the bench, that TT gave Raji a big contract out of stupidity. TT only gives vets a contract when he thinks they are special.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    Defensive line is very hard for the fans to evaluate, especially when they are playing the 3-4. It is funny to me that so many people are sure that Raji is not much better than the guys on the bench, that TT gave Raji a big contract out of stupidity. TT only gives vets a contract when he thinks they are special.
    Or when he doesn't want to give up on one of his pets.

Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    Or when he doesn't want to give up on one of his pets.
    Mind reading is a terrible analytical tool.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    It is funny to me that so many people are sure that Raji is not much better than the guys on the bench, that TT gave Raji a big contract out of stupidity. TT only gives vets a contract when he thinks they are special.
    What big contract? One year at $4 million max, but with only a $500,000 signing bonus and nothing else guaranteed? That wasn't much of a commitment by the Packers.